Dunkin Donuts in Lexington Park

Orionreplay

Had heard the rumor and then received confirmation from Dunkin Donuts in an email: two are opening in Lexington Park and California.

1. 22861 Three Notch Rd, California, MD (tentative opening date mid November)
2. 21800 N. Shangri-La Dr., Lexington Park, MD (no opening date yet)

Being originally from Maine where there were Dunkin Donuts on every street corner, this is great coffee news for my wife and I. We believe the construction at the end of the Blair Jewelry building is the 3 Notch location. Makes sense for a November opening.

Thought I'd pass it along...

Angel

~*~*~
Sheardelight said:
They have the STRONGEST coffee I ever tasted in my life.. Nasty. But I LOVE the donuts!!
Different strokes for different folks I guess. I've never been a big donut fan, but I love their coffee. :yum:

Debbie92454

Donut Connection is moving into the old Cedar Point building in Millison Plaza.
wonder if Dunkin Donuts will move back into their old location. That is where they started from in the late 60's early 70's.

Orionreplay

In all my Dunkin Donut years living in Maine, it was never about the donuts (well, okay...maybe the occasional jelly stick). It was always the coffee. My wife is a particularly big fan of their iced coffees and flavor variations.

After arriving here in April, we made several direct trips to Lusby for our fixes, but that eventually just got to be too long for a cup of coffee.

Unsure about the Shangri-La address. She was pretty specific with the street number, but the date isn't even tentative yet. In order to maximize on base traffic in the morning hours at Gate 2, they'd have to have their own building with a drive-through. As you know, Donut Connection isn't in the most desirable location for a quick drive-through coffee.

We'll smile just having the California location for now.

warneckutz

Orionreplay said:
In all my Dunkin Donut years living in Maine, it was never about the donuts (well, okay...maybe the occasional jelly stick). It was always the coffee. My wife is a particularly big fan of their iced coffees and flavor variations.

After arriving here in April, we made several direct trips to Lusby for our fixes, but that eventually just got to be too long for a cup of coffee.

Unsure about the Shangri-La address. She was pretty specific with the street number, but the date isn't even tentative yet. In order to maximize on base traffic in the morning hours at Gate 2, they'd have to have their own building with a drive-through. As you know, Donut Connection isn't in the most desirable location for a quick drive-through coffee.

We'll smile just having the California location for now.
:yay: :yay: D.D. has amazing coffee! GIANT is actually selling their ground coffee right now (I heard BJ's was too), but I prefer to buy the whole bean. Anyway, good coffee, can't comment on the donuts... :whistle:

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
Debbie92454 said:
Donut Connection is moving into the old Cedar Point building in Millison Plaza.
QUOTE]

Glad to hear that--they never have enough room in there in the Summer, or the morning, or after the club--anytime!

Joyce

All I can say is that I hope the stores will be owned by Americans. Most of the ones in the Philadelphia area, including Camden County, NJ are owned by Mediteranean and India immigrants that don't understand plain english. I used to be a fan of DD's coffee, then I changed to Wawa coffee and love it. Can mix whatever coffee I want, pour my own, and fix it however I want.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Orionreplay said:
Had heard the rumor and then received confirmation from Dunkin Donuts in an email: two are opening in Lexington Park and California.

1. 22861 Three Notch Rd, California, MD (tentative opening date mid November)
2. 21800 N. Shangri-La Dr., Lexington Park, MD (no opening date yet)

Being originally from Maine where there were Dunkin Donuts on every street corner, this is great coffee news for my wife and I. We believe the construction at the end of the Blair Jewelry building is the 3 Notch location. Makes sense for a November opening.

Thought I'd pass it along...

Having managed a DD at night years ago, I find your statemate above to be unbeliveable. DD will not have a franchise close to one such as a donut connection. Not to mention a 2nd one just miles away. I could be wrong however, money talks, and if your willing............ call me I need a job!!!