Dang gimpy arm

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Well I broke my arm a few years ago, DR couldn't do anything with it so I got no cast. I probably re-broke it twice within 3 months.... a 12 mile canoe trip is no fun with a broken arm and it does not feel good to be like superman off a running horse. Well I have been working it out since December. It had gotten alot better, I could actually lift it over my head. It was ok untill two weeks ago. I was at the gym doing the bench press with dumb bells, I went to set one down and my arm started hurting. I have taken some time off from the gym. The last two days that hand has been cold, kinda tingly. Feels like lack of blood flow. :confused:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Magnum said:
Well I broke my arm a few years ago, DR couldn't do anything with it so I got no cast. I probably re-broke it twice within 3 months.... a 12 mile canoe trip is no fun with a broken arm and it does not feel good to be like superman off a running horse. Well I have been working it out since December. It had gotten alot better, I could actually lift it over my head. It was ok untill two weeks ago. I was at the gym doing the bench press with dumb bells, I went to set one down and my arm started hurting. I have taken some time off from the gym. The last two days that hand has been cold, kinda tingly. Feels like lack of blood flow. :confused:

Im sure this is Gods way of saying time to get a beer and sit on the couch with the remote. Ive never broke anything watching tv.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Beelzebaby666 said:
Face it... You're 25 and fallin' apart.....:poorbaby:

You're like the poster boy for BandAid!:lol:
:lmao: Always something. I have one hand going numb, two numb feet..... It's easier than drinking I guess I'm halfway there :yay:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Magnum said:
:lmao: Always something. I have one hand going numb, two numb feet..... It's easier than drinking I guess I'm halfway there :yay:

It could be nerve issues in your back causing the numbness/tinging in both your hands and feet.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Radiant1 said:
It could be nerve issues in your back causing the numbness/tinging in both your hands and feet.
Well I know thats whats going on with my feet. I think my hand has something to do with my arm.