Indecent Proposal

SxyPrincess

You all remember the movie Indecent Proposal, right? Put yourself in the same scenario. Would you let your spouse sleep with another wo/man for a 100 grand? (or was it a mil?) What's the lowest amount you'd accept?

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
You all remember the movie Indecent Proposal, right? Put yourself in the same scenario. Would you let your spouse sleep with another wo/man for a 100 grand? (or was it a mil?) What's the lowest amount you'd accept?

Not only would I allow it, I'd encourage it!

It's hard for me to say what the least amount would be since I don't have a spouse.

nono: I would not do it. Nor would I let my husband do it. Yeah a million sounds great but you would have to think about what it would do to your marriage afterwards. You would have plenty of money but the trust in the marriage would be broken. No matter how much you both agree to it the trust will be gone. I just couldn't brake my vows to my husband. I am know reglious freak or anything. I made a vow in front of God and to my husband.

I know what everyone is thinking she is crazy to pass up a million dollars. But think about it in the end all that you are left with is the money. I would rather have my husband than be alone.;)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I wouldn't do it either. I have never been one to cheat on my partner and do not appreciate when it is done to me. That has happened in the past and anyway it happens, it hurts.

But to each his or her own..... It's not my job to worry about someone else's sex life or relationship. I have enough on my plate! ;)

bknarw

Attire Monitor
But here's the thing:

If you're BOTH in on the decision, and you've both agreed to go ahead with it for the money, is it REALLY cheating? And, would it have the same effect as cheating since you both know about it?
Just curious...

I really expected the guys to allow it. Not that I male bashing. But men would be the first to agree and the first to b!@#$ about it afterwards. They would put all the blame on the woman first and they were the ones that agreed to it first.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: But here's the thing:

Originally posted by bknarw
If you're BOTH in on the decision, and you've both agreed to go ahead with it for the money, is it REALLY cheating? And, would it have the same effect as cheating since you both know about it? Just curious...
Not cheating in the way of doing it behind eachothers back, but I would not be comfortable sharing my husband, or myself, for that matter for a quick buck. Almost seems like pimping eachother out. :barf:

Re: Re: But here's the thing:

Originally posted by RoseRed

Not cheating in the way of doing it behind eachothers back, but I would not be comfortable sharing my husband, or myself, for that matter for a quick buck. Almost seems like pimping eachother out. :barf:

I have to agree.

If you were married, had kids, and really really really loved your wife would you put a price tag on your marriage?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: But here's the thing:

Originally posted by Guest
If you were married, had kids, and really really really loved your wife would you put a price tag on your marriage?
I have both and its not worth it to me.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Kyle955
No way! Money just can't buy some things.

I'm sorry, and maybe my views are just WAY too liberal, but for a MILLION BUCKS?
I have a feeling some of you are sandbagging here.

SxyPrincess

I wouldn't have a problem with my husband "stickin it" to another girl. After all, it's just sex and it's not like he would have feelings for this person. I would most definately have sex with another guy for a million bucks.

If my husband were to get upset, that's understandable and if he really had a big issue about it, then I probably wouldn't.

I think the lowest amount I'd take would be a 100 grand. No, it's not a lot of money but it could sure pay off a few bills. :D

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
I would do it, if the trust is gone and the marriage is wrecked, least you both have lots of money.
Then a nasty divorce entails as to whom should get the money - all of it - because they blame eachother for who's idea it was in the first place and they should be entitled to the money.....blahblahblah

Re: Re: Re: Re: But here's the thing:

I have both and its not worth it to me.

Sorry RoseRed that question was not directed towards you it was directed to bknarw

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Almost seems like pimping eachother out.
Bingo. I'd never do it. It took me too long to find the perfect man for me to jeopardize it for a few bucks.

Maybe I'd consider it if we were destitute and our kids were starving. But not under normal circumstances. And I DEFINITELY wouldn't do it with Robert Redford!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Re: But here's the thing:

Originally posted by Guest

I have to agree.

First of all, I probably would never marry a woman that wouldn't understand the sense behind a night like that in exchange for a million dollars. She would have the understanding to realize that the entire rest of our lives would be happier by that brief exchange. Therefore, I wouldn't be putting a price tag on my marriage because my marriage wouldn't suffer as a result of this one business deal.
There's a difference between sex and making love. This would be exchanging sex and a lifetime of happiness for a million dollars. It's not as though she'd be sneaking around cheating on me, I'd know about it. It wouldn't ruin the marriage for me because I'd love her and trust her enough to know that having sex with one guy one time isnt' going to cause her to fall in love with him. Therefore, she and I would ride off happily into the sunset....
in our ROLLS!
:D

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I know this couple and they decided they were going to swing, that way both parties know about it and no hurt feelings. Well, wife does it behind husbands back and he is pissed so now they are getting divorced.:confused:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I know this couple and they decided they were going to swing, that way both parties know about it and no hurt feelings. Well, wife does it behind husbands back and he is pissed so now they are getting divorced.:confused:

That's an isolated incident. I have friends who are swingers and have the best marriage imaginable!