Chesapeake Pet Resort.....recommended?

Pinkflamingo

If anyone has used Chesapeake Pet resort to board their dog, I'd love to hear experiences.
I need to board my dog next month for a few days and have never used a kennel before.
Thanks!

Awesome - boarded both my dogs with them for a long weekend - dogs were happy when I got them back - they even allow both of my dogs to stay together.

SoftballCrazy

Pinkflamingo said:
If anyone has used Chesapeake Pet resort to board their dog, I'd love to hear experiences.
I need to board my dog next month for a few days and have never used a kennel before.
Thanks!
I LOVE Bone Voyage Kennels in Country Lakes! I wouldn't board anywhere else.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
They are awesome. We have used them twice now and I wouldn't go anywhere else. It is very clean and the staff are very nice. We have used the chessie lodge both times, its really nice and Jaeger loves all the room. He even has a yard that he can run around in.

action jackson

I have heard nothing but GREAT things about them. They really pamper your pet including having TV time with someone sitting on the couch watching tv! I wonder if it is Animal Planet ;-)
I have also heard Interlude Kennels is GREAT,too!

greyhound

action jackson said:
I have heard nothing but GREAT things about them. They really pamper your pet including having TV time with someone sitting on the couch watching tv! I wonder if it is Animal Planet ;-)
I have also heard Interlude Kennels is GREAT,too!

Interlude Kennels are Great!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
*Bumpage*

They are awesome. We have used them twice now and I wouldn't go anywhere else. It is very clean and the staff are very nice. We have used the chessie lodge both times, its really nice and Jaeger loves all the room. He even has a yard that he can run around in.

We used Chesapeake Pet Resort this weekend and are thrilled to death with the place! I responded to this post as the "girls" (my girls) also used the Chessie Lodge, which is quite the set up! :yay: They even had a Frosty Pawfor dessert! :roflmao: (there are specialty items that you can include - such as a *gourmet* dinner or Frosty Paws or such!) :lmao:

Very clean and very very friendly place! You are required to fill out a little questionairre about your pet prior to boarding concerning aggressiveness, destructiveness, medical issues, likes and dislikes, etc... And they do require Bordatella, Distemper and of course, Rabies Vaccs to be current --as they should, IMO.

I could go on, but I'm tuckered! Check 'em out! Very cool! :yay: :yay: