Linda's Cafe (leonardtown) reviewed

foodcritic

Scale of 1-10 with 10 best.

Linda's cafe is a quaint place. The menu is not several pages but rather sticks to serving a smaller variety but does it well.

Atmosphere: 7 The dining area is roomy, clean and well lit offering a diner style for those of us from the northeast.

Price: 9 Food is very reasonably priced I go with my wife and 4 kids and eat for $39 plus tip. Linda's offers KIDS meals to help us keep the low.

Service: 7 The service has been good in my 6-8 times I have eaten there.

Food Quality: 8 I find the meals here to be very good for the price. Not having a big menu means you stick to the things you do and do them well. The Rueben and Turkey Club have been consistently good. Most meals come with sides and on Sunday they have a buffet early.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I love the Turkey Club. Most of the time I cannot eat all of it. I've never been there during their breakfast buffet but I love to eat breakfast there. Kids ask to go there a lot. There's very few places they will suggest if you ask.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Linda's always had the best breakfast in town. :yay:

I was always amazed that anyone bothered with the Roost when Linda's was right around the corner.

K

kris31280

I like their cabbage, ham, carrots, and potatos meal they have one of the days of the week.

It reminds me of a New England boiled dinner.

nobody really

I need a nap
foodcritic said:

Linda's cafe is a quaint place. The menu is not several pages but rather sticks to serving a smaller variety but does it well.

Atmosphere: 7 The dining area is roomy, clean and well lit offering a diner style for those of us from the northeast.

Price: 9 Food is very reasonably priced I go with my wife and 4 kids and eat for $39 plus tip. Linda's offers KIDS meals to help us keep the low.

Food Quality: 8 I find the meals here to be very good for the price. Not having a big menu means you stick to the things you do and do them well. The Rueben and Turkey Club have been consistently good. Most meals come with sides and on Sunday they have a buffet early.

I eat there alot, and have never been disappointed.

foodcritic said:

Reviewer shows marked improvement.
:yay:
Spelling: 10
Punctuation: 9
Usage: 8
Layout: 9
Agreeing with me: 10
:lmao:

Joyce

My husband and I moved to MD 2-1/2 yrs ago. We ate at the Linda's across from Gate 2 at PAX River. Really like their "home made" food. However, their service is kind of slow at times. If it weren't for the good food we wouldn't go there. The wait staff are good people, also. It's not their fault it takes so long to get the food out.

We will keep going on account of their good food.

M

missperky

I had breakfast there this morning. Food was great, service sucked.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Joyce said:
My husband and I moved to MD 2-1/2 yrs ago. We ate at the Linda's across from Gate 2 at PAX River. Really like their "home made" food. However, their service is kind of slow at times. If it weren't for the good food we wouldn't go there. The wait staff are good people, also. It's not their fault it takes so long to get the food out.

We will keep going on account of their good food.

Good people and time make good food :yum:

:yay:

molly_21

I thought the food was Ok and the service was terrible. I called in an order and still had to wait a good 20 mins for it on top of waiting 20 mins before leaving to get the order.