Would it be Ok

H

hborror

I posted this in my private forum but I am not getting much help. I got some teeth pulled yesterday (as you all should already know). Do you think it would be OK for me to run on my tread a little bit tonight. Or should I be safe and start back up tomorrow?

smoothmarine187

I posted this in my private forum but I am not getting much help. I got some teeth pulled yesterday (as you all should already know). Do you think it would be OK for me to run on my tread a little bit tonight. Or should I be safe and start back up tomorrow?

Damnit, I thought this question was going to be about something else :lol:

I say go for it! If it starts to bleed or it hurts then stop. :lol: That sounded bad.

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
I do not see where it would be a problem... if you start feeling pain or dizzy then obviously stop.

H

hborror

So, I'm guessing your dentist couldn't pay his bills and got his phone shut off.

I don't feel like calling :bigwhoop:

but actually they said they were going to call sometime today to check up so I guess I will ask them then.

jenbengen

Watch it

I'd wait another day. Like somebody else suggested, maybe just walk on the treadmill if you really feel the need to do something.

H

hborror

I'd wait another day. Like somebody else suggested, maybe just walk on the treadmill if you really feel the need to do something.

I think that's what I will do, if I don't get on the treadmill at least once a day I feel gross and there was no way I could get on it yesterday.

sccrmommy

Actually when I got my wisdom tooth pulled they told me nothing for a week b.c I could get dry socket. Did you call and ask your Dr?

warneckutz

:howdy:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

:whistle: This is really passing the buck, or shirking your own duty.

The decision is your own to dicide based on how you feel about it.

Saying now that you did it because "smoothmarine187 (Premo)" said to do it is absurd.

We can not see the tooth wound, we do not know how you feel, we will not be the one running.

This is pressing the codependency thing by giving your personal power over to some one else instead of making your own decision based on how you personally feel about it.

And the fact remain that it could feel right at first and then get worse so you must make a second decision to keep running or not,

so blaming it on other people on an Internet forum would be absurd.

And if you are not going to blame us if it fails then why would you ask since none of us can posibly know how you feel.:diva:

smoothmarine187

Saying now that you did it because "smoothmarine187 (Premo)" said to do it is absurd.

We can not see the tooth wound, we do not know how you feel, we will not be the one running.

This is pressing the codependency thing by giving your personal power over to some one else instead of making your own decision based on how you personally feel about it.

And the fact remain that it could feel right at first and then get worse so you must make a second decision to keep running or not,

so blaming it on other people on an Internet forum would be absurd.

And if you are not going to blame us if it fails then why would you ask since none of us can posibly know how you feel.:diva:

You idiot, the reason I was giving her some direction was because my Great Grandpa promethius was a Dentist during the Vietnam War.

warneckutz

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Who are you?

smoothmarine187

Awwww... I love when your Grandma tells me stories about him!

I still remember him telling us that story about how he had to perform an emergency episiotomy on a wounded soldier in the heat of battle. Bodies were bleedin burnin all around him, but he stuck to it and got the job done.