Dentist

Ginger0314

Hi I just recently moved here and I am in search of a new dentist in the Waldorf/Indian Head area. Does anyone have any recommendations for me? I am somewhat of a chicken so the Dr. would have to be gentle. Thanks for any help.

2goodcandles

AKA - Special K
Dentist in Waldorf

Village Family Dental in 83 High Street, Waldorf, Maryland 301-885-2728. I highly recommed them. Dr. Robert Lane.:lmao:

surfer1

Hi, I can't say enough great things about Dr Peterson and Reddy in Waldorf! They do superior work and are very upbeat and knowledgable! Never felt pain and they explain everything to you in a best friend manner!! Only problem you may run into is the practice may be closed to new patients due to their popularity. If they will take you jump right in while you have the chance!!! You won't be sorry! They also have the same staff so you get to know everyone and they know you when you are calling with a chipped tooth!!

glazeteresa

Sugarplum
I don't know about Waldorf. But I do know Dr Wayne O'Roarke in solomons
and Lexington Park is absolutely GREAT! Very gentle. He uses a sonic
water laser to clean teeth instead of scrapping. Much better and less painful.

check out there website - dr.wayneo@earthlink.net

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
I live in Waldorf, but I travel to see Dr. Modic. He is a caring dentist, and isnt rough on your teeth which I love !

dn0121

If you want to travel to California then I say Dr Christie. After moving here a few months back I went to him and could not have been happier. 301-862-2231