Dr. Jayanthan

camily

Peace
Going to her for the first time today for a regular physical. Anyone know anything about her? I hate starting at a new doctor so I was hoping to get some feedback.

She used to practice under the name Gurusamy till she got married. I don't know much about her but a friend says that office is awful about doing call backs but still goes to her.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Pros- she's a good doctor and very personable. Took good care of my Mom for 20 years.
Cons- doesn't return phone calls, takes weeks to fill out a form if you need it done, has WAAAYYYY too many patients. We've always waited well over 45 minutes past our appointment time to be seen. She took over Dr Howell's practice and he had lots of patients. Too many for 1 doctor and now she has hers plus his to treat.

camily

Peace
Pros- she's a good doctor and very personable. Took good care of my Mom for 20 years.
Cons- doesn't return phone calls, takes weeks to fill out a form if you need it done, has WAAAYYYY too many patients. We've always waited well over 45 minutes past our appointment time to be seen. She took over Dr Howell's practice and he had lots of patients. Too many for 1 doctor and now she has hers plus his to treat.

Appointment time 11:30. Seen at 12:15. :ohwell:
Saw either another doctor or PA. She was nice though. All in all I was happy. :yay: