Endocronologist

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Can anyone recommend one in St. Mary's? I'd be willing to travel to Calvert or Charles, but would prefer one closer to home.

Vince

I wish I could remember who my daughter used to see when she was up here. I'll email her and ask.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I see a group in Calvert (Dunkirk). They are there one day a week and are based at Anne Arundel Medical Center.

Let me know if you want their information.

devenny99

I see Dr. Julie O'Keefe. She is in the medical building that is attached to Calvert Memorial Hospital and is part of the Calvert Internal Medical Group. A friend recommended her and when I met her I immediately decided to change doctors. I really liked her alot. From what I understand from my friend she is very firm and really likes wants you to stick to the things she tells you to do. Her number is 410-535-2005. Good luck!

Sheri Lou

I would highly recommend Drs. Levy, Sharon & Misra in Waldorf (Old Line Center). I worked for them for about 7 years. Very good doctors who really care about their patients. They do expect their patients to do what they say though...especially diabetics. 301-645-0008

Toxick

Splat
A friend recommended her and when I met her I immediately decided to change doctors. I really liked her alot. From what I understand from my friend she is very firm and really likes wants you to stick to the things she tells you to do. Her number is 410-535-2005. Good luck!

I heard she's backlogged, like 2 months or longer.
Plus she's only taking new patients if they live in Calvert County.

I had Dr. Shrivistiva... but he recently moved out of the country. :rolleyes: (...without any warning to his patients TYVM), and my family Dr. recommended O'Keefe. I can't get in to see her for a while. :ohwell: Meantime, my family Dr. is handling my issues and writing my prescriptions.

donbarzini

I would highly recommend Drs. Levy, Sharon & Misra in Waldorf (Old Line Center). I worked for them for about 7 years. Very good doctors who really care about their patients. They do expect their patients to do what they say though...especially diabetics. 301-645-0008

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

My wife has Misra. Excellent "bedside manner". Explains everything in a way a moron like me can understand.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Last time I checked there wasn't one in St. Mary's. The Drs in Old Line Centre in Waldorf are the best around here and they're not hard to get to.

D

dems4me

I see one in Dunkirk - she's good :clap: Let me know if you want the info. :yay:

Sheri Lou

They are very thorough. The first appointment is about 2 1/2 hours...so plan ahead! The only drawback is the waiting...Dr. Misra wasn't bad, but Dr. Levy and Dr. Sharon would just run so far behind sometimes.