Starters for the week:

Garcia
Brady
Peyton
Brees
Palmer
McNabb
Ben
If your starter is on a bye, Leftwich might be a good pickup for the week.

Michael Bennett, the Bucs have the line to get it done and DET will give him the yards.
LenDale White
Jordan
Westbrook
Parker
Maroney (should be back this week)
Bush and Portis could have great games

Ward
Moss
Welker
Wayne
Housh
Coles

TB
NE
NYG
WAS
DAL
TEN
PHI
PIT

Gostkowski
Stover
Suisham

Sit

Schaub
Greise
Cutler

A Green
Dunn/Norwood
Benson
T Henry

ATL
MIA
KC
CHI

I have dropped V Jack, Benson, and Jacobs throughout a couple leagues for Michael Bennett. Stephen Jackson Should be back soon and would even be a risky start this week. Crumpler, McNair, Heap, Chad, Rudi, and Andre Johnson, Chatman, J Walker, Jacobs and D Ward are all guys that should be avoided due to injury. All are recovering but don't look very promising for the weekend.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Starters for the week:

Garcia
Brady
Peyton
Brees
Palmer
McNabb
Ben
If your starter is on a bye, Leftwich might be a good pickup for the week.

Michael Bennett, the Bucs have the line to get it done and DET will give him the yards.
LenDale White
Jordan
Westbrook
Parker
Maroney (should be back this week)
Bush and Portis could have great games

Ward
Moss
Welker
Wayne
Housh
Coles

TB
NE
NYG
WAS
DAL
TEN
PHI
PIT

Gostkowski
Stover
Suisham

Sit

Schaub
Greise
Cutler

A Green
Dunn/Norwood
Benson
T Henry

ATL
MIA
KC
CHI

I have dropped V Jack, Benson, and Jacobs throughout a couple leagues for Michael Bennett. Stephen Jackson Should be back soon and would even be a risky start this week. Crumpler, McNair, Heap, Chad, Rudi, and Andre Johnson, Chatman, J Walker, Jacobs and D Ward are all guys that should be avoided due to injury. All are recovering but don't look very promising for the weekend.
:notworthy:blahblah::killingme

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I am squared away on my line up this week, I plan on starting Romo vs. Minn over McNabb vs. Chi. Do you concur with this?

thedoug

I am squared away on my line up this week, I plan on starting Romo vs. Minn over McNabb vs. Chi. Do you concur with this?

Romo is the safer bet but CHI's D has been absent this year, especially against the pass. The only thing going against the Eagles is their O-line. If they can hold up McNabb is going to blow it up this week. Romo also has a loss in NE on his mind that will propel him and TO. McNabb has the better matchup, but gut says play it safe with Romo.