Cooking tip:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What are you making, chili ?

Yep! They had a bunch of unlabeled peppers at Giant, so I just grabbed some. Started chopping and my fingertips started to burn. So then, because I am an idiot, I bit into one of them to see how hot it was. :dork:

It was pretty hot.

And I did manage to not rub my tearing eyes. :lol:

Yep! They had a bunch of unlabeled peppers at Giant, so I just grabbed some. Started chopping and my fingertips started to burn. So then, because I am an idiot, I bit into one of them to see how hot it was. :dork:

It was pretty hot.

Make sure you don't scratch any "personal" itches anytime soon. :shocked:

It was pretty hot.

My respect for you went up many notches. I'm pretty sure I never heard anyone describe a habenero as "pretty hot".:lmao: Not for an hour or two anyway.

Last edited:

mainman

Set Trippin

It was pretty hot.

What an effin retard....

You are supposed to wear rubber gloves when dealing with peppers...:lmao::killingme