Isagenix weight loss system? Fluidity Bar?

ladysha313

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has tried Isagenix weight loss system? If so, what do think about it? I've heard good and bad, but mostly good. I think the only bad was the price. A friend of mine gave me the link thedetoxlife.com. Please share your thoughts.

Also if you have tried the fluidity bar please share you views on that. Was it a good system? Is it a hard program to follow? etc.

I'm having my baby in March and I would really like to start on a program. I have a treadmill and the gym isn't really an option for me right now.

cryjuliet

My stepmom and her family have been using Isagenix for about a year now and it has help her. I dont know how much exactly but she and her family swear by it. It has a lot of vitamins in it. Check out weknowdiets.com. They have reviews for about every diet out there. I hope this helps

ladysha313

Isagenix

My stepmom and her family have been using Isagenix for about a year now and it has help her. I dont know how much exactly but she and her family swear by it. It has a lot of vitamins in it. Check out weknowdiets.com. They have reviews for about every diet out there. I hope this helps

Thanks. I've heard great things about it. My friend lost 32lbs in 2 months so I figured I'd ask if anyone else had any success. I think I'll give it a try. They have a money back guarantee so I guess it doesn't hurt to try. I also found something else I wanted to try from the website you provided. Thanks again.