Cookie Recipes

Cowgirl

I just got an email that listed a bazillion types of cookies (Christmas cookies) and linked to the recipes. I can't figure out how to post it here without going through the trouble of linking them all. If you want the email, PM me. :smile:

Last edited:

Callie girl

I just got an email that listed a bazillion types of cookies (Christmas cookies) and linked to the recipes. I can't figure out how to post it here without going through the trouble of linking them all. If you want the email, PM me. :smile:

I got that same e-mail about a week ago and some of them sound so good.

Callie girl

My girlfriend emailed that to me this week with a note that said "i will be expecting the first batch next week and one to follow everyweek until you make and I have tried them all" :lmao:

You will be busy for a long time with all the ones on that e-mail. But while you are making them I will take some to. :lmao:

I only bake during the Holidays, so I am going to have to try some of them.

Kittykat33

Why me??

I got that one last week too. We have " Cookie Day " in my family so I am going to try to use some of those recipes. Can't wait!!

SeptemberLady

Brown-Eyed Girl
Website is great! Thanks for sharing!

Found this in my recipes. Haven't tried it yet, but it sounds yummy!

FROSTED ORANGE COOKIES!!!!!!
2 medium oranges
½ cup butter flavoured shortening
1 cup sugar
½ cup milk
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder, ½ tsp soda, salt
Score orange in quarters, remove peel. Remove white pith
From peel and fruit, discard.
Quarter oranges and put in blender, add peel, over and process
Until smooth should be about ¾ cups

In a mixing bowl, cream shortening, sugar. Beat in milk and
6 T orange mixture. Combine the flour, baking powder, soda and salt, add to creamed mixture until blended.
Drop by spoon 2 in apart on greased sheet.
350% - 10-13 minutes ……cool

Frosting
combine
2 ½ cups icing sugar
1 T marjarine melted
Remaining orange mixture.
frost

Cowgirl

Cookie Recipes 11-28-2007 09:06 PM Retardo..no such number as "bizillion".. :looser:

:confused: I know..it's bazillion. Duh.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

Send me the email please :howdy: