Elements 5 and raw format!!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Finally got PS Elements 5 processing my Canon raw files!

:yahoo:

A while back the raw processor became corrupt. Been talking to Adobe off and on for a bit and finally got the problem resolved.

Just started to re-import all the raw files and PSE5 found almost 2,000 files that I've shot in the past few months and have NOT been able to edit or view! :faint:

rack'm

Jaded
:yay: Is this the first copy of Elements that you own or have used? If not, how does 5 compare to 4?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
:yay: Is this the first copy of Elements that you own or have used? If not, how does 5 compare to 4?

Yup, first copy. I've pickd up a couple books and now that the raw stuff is functioning it's time to start monkeying around again. :biggrin:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Gotcha, I don't want to upgrade from 4 if 5 isn't worth the $$ :shrug:

Understandable. Sorry I don't have any info to add.

Heh, now that I have this stuff up and running I need to think about dropping some dough for a better PC :ohwell: It's a vicious cycle.

FYI, I believe PSE-6 is out now... :lmao:

rack'm

Jaded
Heh, now that I have this stuff up and running I need to think about dropping some dough for a better PC :ohwell: It's a vicious cycle.

FYI, I believe PSE-6 is out now... :lmao:

Yeah, you need a 2 Ghz processor at a minimum to run PS..........and TONS of RAM too.

No joke? That's too funny :lol:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Yeah, you need a 2 Ghz processor at a minimum to run PS..........and TONS of RAM too.

No joke? That's too funny :lol:

Maybe I'll talk myself into it soon. I keep seeing prices drop on the nicer machines.