Good View Chinese

surfer1

I like chinese food but there aren't any in my area but Good View. I always pass it up and get stuff when I am in waldorf as it looks so shady and I never hardly see it open. I do know though that over the years I have heard second hand that many people swear by it and say it is great! If you have seen the building and the tiny slit windows you definently wouldn't go for the view!! LOL! Anyone have any opinions on the place? Thanks!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I like chinese food but there aren't any in my area but Good View. I always pass it up and get stuff when I am in waldorf as it looks so shady and I never hardly see it open. I do know though that over the years I have heard second hand that many people swear by it and say it is great! If you have seen the building and the tiny slit windows you definently wouldn't go for the view!! LOL! Anyone have any opinions on the place? Thanks!

where are you?

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
We used to go there quite a bit. You could eat in there, then something happened, I heard the owners wife got sick or something. It closed for a week or two. Its not to bad, but I agree abit overpriced for the quality.

There has been a sign hanging in the window of that little shack next to dragon inn that said Chinese and American food coming soon, but still nothing.

surfer1

We used to go there quite a bit. You could eat in there, then something happened, I heard the owners wife got sick or something. It closed for a week or two. Its not to bad, but I agree abit overpriced for the quality.

There has been a sign hanging in the window of that little shack next to dragon inn that said Chinese and American food coming soon, but still nothing.

Yeah I saw that sign too. Plus there was a building by Lighthouse liquors built a few years ago that looks like a chinese restaurant but turned out to be an OB's office and now I think Physical Therapy!!

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
Where is Oga's. Isnt there one down there called Hong Kong Buffet or something. Right behind Wendy's. Anyone ever tried that.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Where is Oga's. Isnt there one down there called Hong Kong Buffet or something. Right behind Wendy's. Anyone ever tried that.

I personally am not fond of any buffet style food. :shrug: But everytime I drive by it's very packed.

Oga's is old Leonardtown - going towards the historic square - before the post office.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I personally am not fond of any buffet style food. :shrug: But everytime I drive by it's very packed.

Oga's is old Leonardtown - going towards the historic square - before the post office.

Happy Dragon next to Subway :yay::yay:is our favorite.

leonardtowngal

Isnt there one down there called Hong Kong Buffet or something. Right behind Wendy's. Anyone ever tried that.[/QUOTE]

STAY AWAY!! The food is nasty...most of the time it is cold and greasy! If you are in Leonardtown, go to Happy Dragon behind the McDonald's...wonderful food!

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
Now I want chinese tonight. Maybe we will try Happy Dragon tonight. Is it eat in or only carry out?

basher

LEET
do they serve Aqua Dots? :lmao:

Not to be mean or anything, but I'm staying away from anything Chinese for a while.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

Thats because the health dept won't approve it for a resturant. :killingmeimagine that...

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
What I'd like is a decent Indian restaraunt in Calvert/St Marys.

I was not too fond of India Garden. When making vegetable curries it DOES matter how you cut the vegetables. It affects the texture and how the flavors blend.

I like Curry of India in Waldorf, but I'm not in that area very often.