Sports Physical

PJumper

I need help. Daughter needs sports physical before the 15th ( I know, she says she forgot). Can anybody recommend a Doctor/clinic that do sports physical? Our doctor is on vacation, other doctors in the clinic booked up.

surfer1

try dr millers waldorf office-leonardtown office gets booked quicker because there is only one doctor there. Good luck!

UpChuckMan

Upper Charles County :-)
Convenient Health Care
12090 Old Line Ctr
Waldorf, MD 20602
(301) 843-4800

They take walk-ins or at least used to.

mainman

Set Trippin
I need help. Daughter needs sports physical before the 15th ( I know, she says she forgot). Can anybody recommend a Doctor/clinic that do sports physical? Our doctor is on vacation, other doctors in the clinic booked up.
I had forgot to get shortys physical for football this year, we ended up going to Baden Med Center... No fuss no muss...

fredsaid2

I've gone to Breton Medical in San Souci. They do walk-ins for sports physicals. If you go early sat you can probably scoot right in and out.