Men

Elle

Happy Camper!
Is it just my husband or all men?

I asked him to sign the title to a car we bought (note this is his toy car not mine) so I could get it switched over to our names since I knew I’d be able to run out at lunch today. I already filled out everything else. Well, he had to sign it in 2 places and write his driver's license number on it. Since I didn't specify all of this he signed it in one spot and left. So now I can't get the titled switched until he resigns in the other spot. Would it have killed him to look over the form before signing and do it right the first time?????

:burning: I have a feeling today is just going to be a great PMS day!:cussing:

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by tys_mommy
Is it just my husband or all men?

Well, your story did not have anything to do with football, beer, looking at other women, or farting... I'm going to have to say that forgetting (or neglecting) to sign a form is not exclusively a male trait.

I could be wrong.

But I don't think so.

J

justhangn

I asked him to sign the title to a car we bought (note this is his toy car not mine) so I could get it switched over to our names since I knew I’d be able to run out at lunch today.

You asked him to sign the title, not look over every detail and sign where needed.

You also filled out everything else, why would you expect him to be psychic and know there was more than one place to sign his name??

:shrug:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Re: Re: Men

Originally posted by Toxick
Well, your story did not have anything to do with football, beer, looking at other women, or farting...

LOL!!! I've actually learned to accect those things!

I'm just pissed off this morning that I now have 2 children not the one I gave birth to and I have to hold his hand each step of the way to make sure things get done! (not to mention take the garbage to the dumpster myself in my purddy work dress)

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
:burning: I have a feeling today is just going to be a great PMS day!:cussing: [/B][/QUOTE]

AMEN... DAMN, it must hit all at once ,cause my girlfriend is definetly PMS'ing today!!!:cussing: :cussing:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pick Your Battles

This isn't something to get your panties in a bunch over. Have him resign it and he can go do the errand since it is his car.

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Men

Originally posted by LPMEDIC
AMEN... DAMN, it must hit all at once ,cause my girlfriend is definetly PMS'ing today!!!:cussing: :cussing:

Pack
My
Sh!t

:confused:

:lmao:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Re: Pick Your Battles

Originally posted by RoseRed
This isn't something to get your panties in a bunch over. Have him resign it and he can go do the errand since it is his car.

I wish, he drives a truck 6 days a week so he def. can't do. This isn't divorce material but just one the little things that add up to really tick me off at that time the month.

K

Kain99

Men need a Mommy. Get used to it and don't sweat the petty stuff. :biggrin:

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Re: Re: Re: Men

LOL!!! I have to hold his hand each step of the way to make sure things get done! (not to mention take the garbage to the dumpster myself in my purddy work dress)

Honey, might as well get over it now cuz it will never change. All men come equipped with selective memory and selective hearing!

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Men

Originally posted by ememdee19
All men come equipped with selective memory and selective hearing!

Don't forget "select eye sight too".

We can spot a sweet tail at 300 yards but totally miss the spilt milk on the counter.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by justhangn
You asked him to sign the title, not look over every detail and sign where needed.

You also filled out everything else, why would you expect him to be psychic and know there was more than one place to sign his name??

Exactly JH! And I would've done the same thing he did, if asked of me.

Is PMS real or a lame excuse for some women to act like buttheads a few days every month? :shrug:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Sharon
Is PMS real or a lame excuse for some women to act like buttheads a few days every month? :shrug:

Just an excuse........one even used to get away with murder some years back.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Exactly JH! And I would've done the same thing he did, if asked of me.

I've NEVER had it. I don't want to blame my bitchiness on something I can't control. I consider it a talent that I work at very hard.:biggrin:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
A few days? :killingme When there is Pre, Post, and Present, it's a continuous thing.