Quiznos in California

They've changed things around a bit in there. One thing in particular is the way they put bacon on a sandwich. I used to get a BLT, and they'd put a couple of bacon slices on it. Now, HOLY MACKEREL!!!! They weigh out chopped up bacon and put a pile on there. There must be the equivalent of 10 slices of bacon!!!! I like bacon, but this is WAY too much...... just imagining my LDL/HDL numbers going awry.....

PJumper

They've changed things around a bit in there. One thing in particular is the way they put bacon on a sandwich. I used to get a BLT, and they'd put a couple of bacon slices on it. Now, HOLY MACKEREL!!!! They weigh out chopped up bacon and put a pile on there. There must be the equivalent of 10 slices of bacon!!!! I like bacon, but this is WAY too much...... just imagining my LDL/HDL numbers going awry.....

So there's where all the left over bacon from breakfast buffets are going to. YUM! YUM!

jenbengen

Watch it

YUM! Worth every extra cholesterol point.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I ordered my usual Toasted Tuna w/ cheese. They asked if I wanted bacon on that.

That was a new one to me. I said sure, go ahead.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
What kinds do they have and are they super tiny or pretty good in size :snacks:

If I remember correctly, there are three or four different kinds...a turkey and a chicken for sure - I think the chicken has chipotle sauce and pepperjack cheese. :yum: I bought one of the turkey and one of the chicken, had pepper jack on both (I think the turkey one came with swiss, but I switched up on them), and they were yum yum yum.

Two of them and a cookie filled me up. :yay: