No more Gym

Vince

I do the same thing at home with a bench and some free weights. :shrug: But still, it's a nice setup. :yay:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I do the same thing at home with a bench and some free weights. :shrug: But still, it's a nice setup. :yay:

I've done that before. With my messed up shoulder it gives out on me sometime, with this I have the safety catches so I wont drop it on me anymore :yay: I have been mostly benching with Dumbells, now I can expand a little more.

Oh plus I couldn't pass up the price, Guys wife was making him sell it because a plate fell over on their 2 yr old daughter and hurt her leg. Heck $400 for the machine and all the weights plus extras

Vince

I've done that before. With my messed up shoulder it gives out on me sometime, with this I have the safety catches so I wont drop it on me anymore :yay: I have been mostly benching with Dumbells, now I can expand a little more.

Oh plus I couldn't pass up the price, Guys wife was making him sell it because a plate fell over on their 2 yr old daughter and hurt her leg. Heck $400 for the machine and all the weights plus extras
:yikes: You're kidding. That's a deal and a half. I guess I wouldn't have passed that up either.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
:yikes: You're kidding. That's a deal and a half. I guess I wouldn't have passed that up either.

It looks brand new... well it did until we took it apart so I could get it home:lmao: I got home too late last night to put it together. The guy even had a weight tree new in a box and said I don't know what this is but it came with it.

Welcome to Impex Fitness

Welcome to Impex Fitness

I did notice it was missing a couple of small attachments, kids probably lost them

T

toppick08

Well no more gym for me. My Xmas present to myself, picked it up last night.

Welcome to Impex Fitness

I have a ton of stuff already, with this I have just about everything I had at the gym :yay:

Magnum, sounds like a nice set up. The reason I still go to the gym is I tried the at home workout before. Personally, I coudn't motivate myself to do it at home(plus the fact I missed the wimmins). But it sounds like you've got the discipline and desire to do it. Good luck. Later.:howdy:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Magnum, sounds like a nice set up. The reason I still go to the gym is I tried the at home workout before. Personally, I coudn't motivate myself to do it at home(plus the fact I missed the wimmins). But it sounds like you've got the discipline and desire to do it. Good luck. Later.:howdy:

I'd rather look at myself than what I see at the gym in Clinton:lmao: Plus now working out at home I can do it in the evenings and put a couple hours a day in :yay:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Well got the gym home monday evening, put it all together tuesday evening and spent an 1 1/2 working out last night :yay:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Some picks of the new gym

Attachments

• 121907_161357.jpg
    121907_161357.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 111
  • 121907_163010.jpg
    121907_163010.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 145
  • 121907_163032.jpg
    121907_163032.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 138

warneckutz

Some picks of the new gym

And some free weights?! Not bad, not bad at all! :yay:

When I saw the link to the commercial site I was shocked for how many options it gave you. As long as the cables move well and everything stays in good shape that's a great deal for $1,000 and a steal for $400. Very cool.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
And some free weights?! Not bad, not bad at all! :yay:

When I saw the link to the commercial site I was shocked for how many options it gave you. As long as the cables move well and everything stays in good shape that's a great deal for $1,000 and a steal for $400. Very cool.

Yeah the guy threw in a full set of free weights plus already had 2 sets in the basement. Bunch of dumbells, tredmill, elliptical, wide bench, decline bench, lat pull down and 2 situp machines. The bench with the Smith machine works good for all my dumbell lifts, Don't really like the leg attachments, might pull them off and weld a rack to hold a bar for curls

Vince

I have weights at home, but I still go to the gym. Work on base and the gyms on base so....:shrug: Besides, being retired military I get to use it for free.

SugarBabies

Well no more gym for me. My Xmas present to myself, picked it up last night.

Welcome to Impex Fitness

I have a ton of stuff already, with this I have just about everything I had at the gym :yay:

I find that trying to workout at home is hard. I tell myself oh I'll get up in the morning at 5 workout shower and head to work. that way I don't have to worry about it later in the day. 5 comes and I turn off the alarm and roll back over.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I find that trying to workout at home is hard. I tell myself oh I'll get up in the morning at 5 workout shower and head to work. that way I don't have to worry about it later in the day. 5 comes and I turn off the alarm and roll back over.

For the last year I was getting up at 2:30 to go to the gym before I went to work.

Now I will work out in the evenings when I get home, better than sitting around playing Xbox or PS

B

Big Fatty

Your home gym is pretty cool. I particularly like the basement feel and cinderblock walls. Hardcore!

I need to build a garage so I can do the same. I have strongman equipment but it is outdoor stuff. Hard to train in winter.