Pearl Sugar

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Look, the recipe calls for pearl sugar and I have figured out the green will melt all over so I really want this pearl crap. I doubt it is available anywhere in St. Mary's. All I can think of if nobody has ever seen it is to see if Wildewood Bakery has it and would sell me some.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Look, the recipe calls for pearl sugar and I have figured out the green will melt all over so I really want this pearl crap. I doubt it is available anywhere in St. Mary's. All I can think of if nobody has ever seen it is to see if Wildewood Bakery has it and would sell me some.

I've never seen it sold around here. If anywhere, I would imagine it would be sold with cake decorating supplies. Is Bowes Books still open? They used to have a lot of cake decorating stuff. You could also try Michael's - they do have some specialized baking supplies.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I've never seen it sold around here. If anywhere, I would imagine it would be sold with cake decorating supplies. Is Bowes Books still open? They used to have a lot of cake decorating stuff. You could also try Michael's - they do have some specialized baking supplies.

Not still open. I'll try Michael's. It's for a brandied apricot bread wreath. Ya know, we have the new mixer and all.........