Pet in need- PLEASE READ

HI everyone. I need some help. I am currently fostering a beagle who is in need of a home. She came to my place of work(vet hospital) as a stray with a broken leg. The people who brought her in could not afford to do surgery and so gave her up to our lead doctor instead of putting her to sleep. He fixed her leg and his own cost and expense. She was staying at the hospital in a kennel. It broke my heart to leave her there. So, my husband and I took her in our home and agreed to have her spayed and vaccinated at our cost. Well, we have not been able to find her a home :frown: Since we have had her I have become pregnant and she has torn a ligament in her rear leg that may require surgery. My husband and I have put a lot of time and money into giving her a good life but cannot afford another surgery. We have 2 cats and 1 dog of our own. She has been on kennel rest for 6 weeks to see if her leg will heal without surgery. I am having it rechecked tomorrow. Because she has been kenneled our dog, love of our life, has been too. I feel awful letting him out while she has to stay in a metal box. If she does not heal without surgery and we can't find her a home she will be put to sleep and I REALLY want her to have a good life. She is only ablout 1 year old.:bawl: I AM BEGGING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP HER PLEASE! I you are interested either respond to this or email me at tonyaj4@hotmail.com