Bon Buffet LP city

boatdoctor

in the engine room
Happened to be in LP city today appliance shopping. Decided to try out Bon Buffet,never been there before. Man was it bad!!!:barf::barf:I barely made it home and got sicker than hell.Feeling a little better now.Now in all fairness maybe this was just an isolated and unusual lncident,maybe a cook called out sick or someone was having a bad day,but I will not be returning to Bon Buffet.

J

jaybeeztoo

Happened to be in LP city today appliance shopping. Decided to try out Bon Buffet,never been there before. Man was it bad!!!:barf::barf:I barely made it home and got sicker than hell.Feeling a little better now.Now in all fairness maybe this was just an isolated and unusual lncident,maybe a cook called out sick or someone was having a bad day,but I will not be returning to Bon Buffet.

I've heard ups and down about Bon Buffet. It's been years since I have been there. Sorry to hear you got sick. That would really turn me off a place.

When they first opened, it was good. The food was prepared well, and served fresh. Now the stuff sits, half the time it's cold, very unappealing. I haven't gone in there for a long time.

J

jaybeeztoo

When they first opened, it was good. The food was prepared well, and served fresh. Now the stuff sits, half the time it's cold, very unappealing. I haven't gone in there for a long time.

I think I went there when they first opened. You still find people that swear by it and love it, but then more often than not, you hear stories like this.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Hot and sour soup,a spring roll ,veggie fried rice and beef and brocolli or maybe my so called beef was really steamed siamese.:shrug:

Your probably allergic to the msg they put in their food

I don't do "buffet" style food....it's not exactly the most sanitary

mingiz

Horse Poor
The last time I went there with friends. My friend had a roach in her food. Grossed her out and we haven't been back since. Matter fo fact haven't eaten chinese since....

boatdoctor

in the engine room
Your probably allergic to the msg they put in their food

I don't do "buffet" style food....it's not exactly the most sanitary

Usually I avoid any buffet due to the fact of the unsanitary conditions.Just happened today this was a convenient way to get a quick meal. But my annual checkup with my doctor is next week and I will be talking with her about what happenned today.:howdy:

danny3527

what did you expect? c'mon ...you know its garbage suck it up and drive a couple more miles up the road and get a decent meal. I have never ate there...i know better. sorry but buffet=fat rude people cuttin' in line to get their eat on!!

B

Bronwyn

For some reason my husband likes to go there. I cave from time to time, but as I sit there and eat my semi cold food, wondering how far down the road before my stomach starts to cramp, I vow once again not to come back. :lmao:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
Used to got here for lunch all the time. The food was good and the price was fair. The last time I went the food was AWFUL and it wasn't the great deal it used to be.:barf:

I won't be back.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

:shrug:

I went once for a meal after a drunken night of fun...was dam good.

i liked their sushi...it actually seemed like the real deal :lmao:

the only part I didn't like was the trip over/back in the back seat of a tiburon (gt? I don't know what Hyundai calls their "performance" version...I think it was a gt :lmao:)....I was laying across the entire seat and still didn't have enough room.