Starting a New Year's diet?

Ladybug76

I know I need to exercise more, but I get so bored on the treadmill and we have an awful elliptical. Are there any good (safe) walking tracks around LP?

Last edited:

Ladybug76

Thanks--I'll drive out there later this week. I've checked out the website a few times looking at their jobs. I feel like an idiot for not thinking of something like that. Is it about a 1/2 hour from California? Yes, I'm new here...

Callie girl

They have a place in Chancelor's Run Park that is nice. I walked that or went over to Solomon's and just walked the loop. It is always nice over there on the water.

Ladybug76

They have a place in Chancelor's Run Park that is nice. I walked that or went over to Solomon's and just walked the loop. It is always nice over there on the water.

Thanks! I think I have seen the Chancelor's Run park. It looks well-maintained. Some parks are just plain creepy! I don't know about the loop at Solomon's. I have been to the lighthouse and museum by the water--is it close to that?

Callie girl

Thanks! I think I have seen the Chancelor's Run park. It looks well-maintained. Some parks are just plain creepy! I don't know about the loop at Solomon's. I have been to the lighthouse and museum by the water--is it close to that?

I usually parked by catamarans and walked all the way around, very pretty. Chancellor's is nice I think it is about a quarter mile around and then would walk it a few times. There is St mary's lake in Callaway but that is a long one I would wait for summer and Calvert Cliffs. In Calvert they have several trails some hard and one easier one

Ladybug76

I jog that all the time - it's a good surface and no creepy people hanging around (unless you count the old folks at the Loffler Sr. Center :lol:)

You never know about those creepy old men :lol: Glad to hear that it's a good place to go. I'm already making excuses not to go on Wed. because of the weather, but I just need to get myself out there!

G

Gemmi

I used to live near there and I would jog there all the time. I never had any problems with anyone around there.