Opinions Please

lovinmaryland

On McCormick & Schmicks Seafood Restaurant.

I am taking off tomorrow and shopping @ the Annapolis Mall w/ my girlfriend and we are looking for a nice place for lunch. Is it good, bad, ok, way too expensive or delish :yum:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

I am taking off tomorrow and shopping @ the Annapolis Mall w/ my girlfriend and we are looking for a nice place for lunch. Is it good, bad, ok, way too expensive or delish :yum:

I've been to the M&S in DC (2 of them) and in Baltimore. I've never had a bad meal there.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member

Never heard of it, but Fuddrucker's is DEE-LICIOUS! :yum:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!

Great place! I give it :yay: :yay: :biggrin:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member

Attachments

• HD.jpg
    HD.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 61

I've never been to M&S but I hear it's pretty good. I love California Pizza Kitchen that's actually in the mall. Sooo good, especially the asian chop salad, mmm!! Oh and they recently (not sure how recent but I just went the other day and hadn't been in awhile) they expanded the mall. Ah, good stuff...enjoy your shopping spree. :yahoo: