Looking for Old Cookbook

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
I am looking for a cookbook called "Treasured Recipes of Old St. Mary's, Bicentennial Edition". Compiled by the Alumni of St. Leonard's Academy. Copyright 1959, 1964, 1976.
If anyone knows where I could find a copy please let me know.

wineo

loving life
I am looking for a cookbook called "Treasured Recipes of Old St. Mary's, Bicentennial Edition". Compiled by the Alumni of St. Leonard's Academy. Copyright 1959, 1964, 1976.
If anyone knows where I could find a copy please let me know.

I have the cookbook Treasured Recipes of Old St. Mary's, complied by the Alumnae of St. Mary's Academy, copyright 1964. PM me and I could loan you the book for you to copy.:diva: All the recipes are hand written by the person who submitted them. I also have Favorite Recipes from Trinity Church, St. Mary's City, it also has a lot of old county recipes. I collect old cookbooks and have many from the county.

Dodgem250

My wife has a ton of old cookbooks.
And they are in mint condition, hardly used! LOL

SHHHHHH!

I also remember a time a few years ago when she used to get these packets of recipe cards in the mail, like 10 to 15 cards a month (this "collection" went for a few years) and then one day, after amassing this mega-pile of recipe cards, I asked her right up front...

"Hey sweetie, when are these people gonna mail the chef to use these cards?"

"Now that's funny right there".

Dodgem