Norah Jones

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Just downloaded one of her albums... Now that I've tried it, I'm gonna have to go buy it.

She really makes me think of Chicago, for some reason. I'm not from Chicago, but I almost lived there when I graduated, until the Arthur Andersen job offer caved after Enron.

When I listen to her, I always picture myself in some club in Chicago, dancing with a beautiful woman in a bright red dress and hair pulled up, ruby red lips...

It's a very cool thing.

If you don't know her, check her out.
If you know her but haven't heard one of her albums, get one.

mainman

Set Trippin
sleuth14 said
When I listen to her, I always picture myself in some club in Chicago, dancing with a beautiful woman with bright red hair and dress pulled up, ruby red lips...
Sounds more like an epiphany to me..:biggrin:

mainman

Set Trippin
BTW are you talking about "Come Away with Me"? or "New York City"? Havent scooped up NYC supposed to be out today. Im sure its on MIRC already

mainman

Set Trippin
I am refreshing the group right now to see if its been posted. That way I can download and evaluate it for a 24-48 hour period before I decide whether or not I want to buy it.:rolleyes: At which time should I choose not to purchase it, I will promptly delete it from my HD. :killingme

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by mainman
I am refreshing the group right now to see if its been posted. That way I can download and evaluate it for a 24-48 hour period before I decide whether or not I want to buy it.:rolleyes: At which time should I choose not to purchase it, I will promptly delete it from my HD. :killingme

:biggrin: that's exactly what i'm doing... :rolleyes:
Doesn't seem the new album is up on WinMX yet.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by sleuth14
:biggrin: that's exactly what i'm doing... :rolleyes:
Doesn't seem the new album is up on WinMX yet.
Do you use MIRC or Usenet as well as WinMX or just winmx?

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
just winmx for me...
i don't spend enough time and effort downloading to do more than one...