Ephedra diet pills

Vince

Hydroxycut is a good alternative if you can't find them.
Get the hydroxycut without ephedra. Some has ephedra in it and can give some nasty side effects. High blood pressure, high heart rate, etc. Don't take the junk myself because I already have high blood pressure. So I just eat right and exercise daily, and I have weight to lose. Not really weight, but inches around the waist. Lots of crunches and aerobic type exercise everyday.

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
All these diet pills are a "quick-fix" in suppressing your appetite and gives you a burst of energy. Do some cardio and you'll get better results and feel better about yourself afterwards...

Vince

All these diet pills are a "quick-fix" in suppressing your appetite and gives you a burst of energy. Do some cardio and you'll get better results and feel better about yourself afterwards...
:yeahthat: Take vitamins and other stuff so my old joints stay lubricated, and exercise daily.

Last edited:

CaliGirl410

I still see them hanging in gas station convenience stores every now and then.

Actually, you can order them online... but that's about the only place you'll find them these days. I used to be able to get them at the gas stations back in the day, but I haven't seen anywhere that's had them in at least the past 8 months or so.

warneckutz

Actually, you can order them online... but that's about the only place you'll find them these days. I used to be able to get them at the gas stations back in the day, but I haven't seen anywhere that's had them in at least the past 8 months or so.

Do the pills contain ephedra or ephedrine?

Josimmon

:smack: Eat less get off your azz and move more. If you burn more calories than you consume, you will lose weight.

I took ephedra when I could get it at GNC. I got off my azz, ate healthy and lost 70 pounds. Now I am trying to loose 25 pounds. I eat healthy (I am going to turn into a salad) excersise every day and can't loose a thing. I tried the Hydroxycut without ephedra and nothing. I have been working it hard for 3 months (maybe 2 hours of combined cardio a day) and all I have lost is a few inches. I liked ephedra and it worked for me. I took the recommended dose or less and never had an issue. I am also looking to find it. If the government banned everything that "could" be bad for some people we would not have of anything. I

f anyone knows of a trainer in the Lusby area I would appreciate it.

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
I took ephedra when I could get it at GNC. I got off my azz, ate healthy and lost 70 pounds. Now I am trying to loose 25 pounds. I eat healthy (I am going to turn into a salad) excersise every day and can't loose a thing. I tried the Hydroxycut without ephedra and nothing. I have been working it hard for 3 months (maybe 2 hours of combined cardio a day) and all I have lost is a few inches. I liked ephedra and it worked for me. I took the recommended dose or less and never had an issue. I am also looking to find it. If the government banned everything that "could" be bad for some people we would not have of anything. I

If you're not losing weight, then your caloric intake is more than you burn through exercise or day to day activities. With exercise, you have to constantly manipulate your workouts by doing different exercises to trick your muscles. Your muscles adapt to repetitive exercises, therefore, continuous change is imperative for them to grow or in your case to lose weight. Cardio is your friend, but don't forget weight training with high repetitions also. Your need to push yourself even though it feels uncomfortable to see any gains...

B

Big Fatty

I love this SHI....

Ephedra/Ephedrine/Whatever is as dangerous as the person taking it. I love all the internet gurus who get on here and have all the answers. Cracks me up. There are risks to anything you take and anything can be safe if the variables involved are met. That's what pisses me off about this whole Steroids/Congress thing. Idiots......

Do you believe that prescription drugs are safe? Why not a doctor gave them to you? Do you believe OTC drugs are safe? Why not you or your kid can buy them? Do you believe natural or organic drugs are safe? Why not they are from the earth, right? Jesus H. Christ people............

Why do I have to suffer due to idiots not being educated or smart about what they put into their bodies? F them! F parents for not teaching there kids to be smarter. Why does Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens have to take a hit for steroids? They were not hurting anyone.

Had to get this long time built up rant out of my system.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Problem with ephedra is that is was viewed as "natural" and therefore 100% safe by many. Well, belladonna and foxglove derivitives are used medicinally, but I would not recomend taking those without medical supervision.

I used to buy plain Ma Huang (ephedra) capsules to use for asthma flares. I never thought it did anything for me weight wise, just made me jittery.

W

WhoCares

Do you write down what you eat?

Maybe you are not eating enough if you are exercising everyday.