XBox Live Question

Toxick

Splat
SO.... I finally went out and got myself a high def TV so I could enjoy Halo 3 more fully. I went out and got me a router so I could connect to Live and kick all y'all's asses on H3 for my amusement.

I played one stinking game on the HiDef - and none on Live - and I come home the next day to find out that my littlest toxlet has "fed" the Xbox 360 some Doritos. He fed it by opening the disk tray, putting Doritos on it, then closing it. He also managed to break a couple of chips off in the slots for the memory cards.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Anyway I managed to get the zesty ranch-dust out of the memory card slots, and I've ordered a replacement DVD unit - so that has nothing do with my question.

The system still works, and I've connected myself to Live. But I couldn't use the gamer profile I had been using. I managed to download the profile I set up many hundreds of years ago using my PC. So we're cool there.

However, I have almost all the Halo 3, and Prey and Quake 4 achievements, along with some achievements on other games but my online gamer profile doesn't know about it... so my question is - is there any way I can move all my achievements and information from my local profile to my online profile?

basher

LEET
SO.... I finally went out and got myself a high def TV so I could enjoy Halo 3 more fully. I went out and got me a router so I could connect to Live and kick all y'all's asses on H3 for my amusement.

I played one stinking game on the HiDef - and none on Live - and I come home the next day to find out that my littlest toxlet has "fed" the Xbox 360 some Doritos. He fed it by opening the disk tray, putting Doritos on it, then closing it. He also managed to break a couple of chips off in the slots for the memory cards.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Anyway I managed to get the zesty ranch-dust out of the memory card slots, and I've ordered a replacement DVD unit - so that has nothing do with my question.

The system still works, and I've connected myself to Live. But I couldn't use the gamer profile I had been using. I managed to download the profile I set up many hundreds of years ago using my PC. So we're cool there.

However, I have almost all the Halo 3, and Prey and Quake 4 achievements, along with some achievements on other games but my online gamer profile doesn't know about it... so my question is - is there any way I can move all my achievements and information from my local profile to my online profile?

what's the name of your local profile? if it's unique enough, you might be able to register it and keep your achievements. i'm just guessing, but you'd have to pay for another xboxlive account.
my 2 yr old found a penny and fed the dvd/vcr combo piggybank, and it was smoking when I came by to check on him :lmao: luckily the xbox360 is up high where he couldn't reach it.

Toxick

Splat
what's the name of your local profile?

Bryan

I actually thought about that, and although I haven't checked yet, I'm figuring that name's probably already taken.

my 2 yr old found a penny and fed the dvd/vcr combo piggybank, and it was smoking when I came by to check on him :lmao: luckily the xbox360 is up high where he couldn't reach it.

Yeah - Our XBox was high enough where he couldn't reach it before. But when we got the new TV, we moved it from the top of our old TV stand ( ~6') to a shelf in our new TV stand (~2'6"). And dumbass me, I thought he was old enough to be past that sort of nonsense.

That'll learn me to underestimate a 4 year old's destructive potential.

chess

low 5... hi 5......
yeah its the suck... i had this issue along time ago when i first got my 360.. and had a local profile but didnt have a xbl acct... your sol...