How do I dispose of Powerful

Geek

narcotics :confused: Cleaned out my meds drawer and found tons of wickedly strong painkiller. Do I pretend I am in a movie and flush them frantically down the toliet :shrug: Will they hurt the plumbing? I don't want to throw them in the trash, in case an animal gets into them and gets addicted. :tap:

I mean, I know you are supposed to burn the flag when it is tattered, but what about drugs?

oldman

Lobster Land
narcotics :confused: Cleaned out my meds drawer and found tons of wickedly strong painkiller. Do I pretend I am in a movie and flush them frantically down the toliet :shrug: Will they hurt the plumbing? I don't want to throw them in the trash, in case an animal gets into them and gets addicted. :tap:

I mean, I know you are supposed to burn the flag when it is tattered, but what about drugs?

Flushing them down the toilet could "potentially" cause more polution/harm to the bay. My suggestion is to call a hospital and ask them, at least I would.

Geek

Yes!!!! Narcotic addicted plumbing is a very serious matter. Contributing to the addiction of the plumbing could very well be criminal.

:whistle:

See quote below
Flushing them down the toilet could "potentially" cause more polution/harm to the bay. My suggestion is to call a hospital and ask them, at least I would.

See! I knew there was a concern. What if I poison all of St. Mary's! It could get into the crabs!

Compared to what you normally flush, do you think you could do any more harm?

Now that is funny. I thought for sure your post would start "Get a tall glass of water...."

greyhound

Seriously.....

I read that you should call your local Pharmacy or your Doc and ask if they can dispose for you.

usagent

Crushed them and Flushed them. If Crabs are really good next year, you will know why. :yay:

I once knew a Hampton Roads Blue Crab who's life took a mad spiral into drug abuse, prostitution (loved snapper) and ultimately death because of a careless flush.

bcp

In My Opinion
Crushed them and Flushed them. If Crabs are really good next year, you will know why. :yay:
oh great, like the crab population is suffering enough
good thinking, doper crabs, paranoia sets in, killing each other committing suicide,,

way to go crab killer