Linda's Cafe in Lex Park

I had stopped going there because the whole plaza was going to be shutdown many months ago. Drove by yesterday, saw it was still open! Stopped in for breakfast this morning, the cashier said they have another couple of years before they have to worry! And they are now open on Sunday!! I was happy to hear that! I liked going there for a late breakfast and was really bummed when they said they'd be closing....

T

toppick08

I had stopped going there because the whole plaza was going to be shutdown many months ago. Drove by yesterday, saw it was still open! Stopped in for breakfast this morning, the cashier said they have another couple of years before they have to worry! And they are now open on Sunday!! I was happy to hear that! I liked going there for a late breakfast and was really bummed when they said they'd be closing....

They are, and have always been the best.

Sorry, My hometown Linda's Cafe'.

:coffee:

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Went there yesterday for breakfast. Waited for 45minutes for our breakfasts to be served. When it did get to the table it was cold and had a big blond hair right in the center. Service was terrible at Lex Park and not much better in Leonardtown. After numerous tries at both locations, it's no surprise that will not miss it or go back

tyky

eieio
we go a lot and we have been going on Sundays for a few weeks now and every Sunday we get the same waitress and she sucks, today we walked out before even ordering

unixpirate

Pitty Party
we go a lot and we have been going on Sundays for a few weeks now and every Sunday we get the same waitress and she sucks, today we walked out before even ordering

There was a sports store in that strip center. I think it was called County Sports? Is that gone?

Went there yesterday for breakfast. Waited for 45minutes for our breakfasts to be served. When it did get to the table it was cold and had a big blond hair right in the center. Service was terrible at Lex Park and not much better in Leonardtown. After numerous tries at both locations, it's no surprise that will not miss it or go back

The trick is to go EARLY, not wait until 9am or later on a weekend. It has always been, and always will be, slow on a weekend. However, I've never been served cold food before, even after a long wait.

I like to go on a weekday morning, between 9 and 10. I'm in and out in 15-20 minutes.