Bike Show-Timonium Md. 02/08/08-02/10/08

dobeday1

Anyone going to the bike show? It's suppose to be really good this year. My husband wanted to ride his Harley up there, but he decided against it. Why? Because I think that he has plans on buying new tires for the bike, and he can't get them home piggy back. :yahoo:

When does the spending on the Harley ever stop? He is always needing or wanting something new for it. It looks nice just as it is. Oh well, I guess if it makes him happy! :buddies:

wildlowrider

Anyone going to the bike show? It's suppose to be really good this year. My husband wanted to ride his Harley up there, but he decided against it. Why? Because I think that he has plans on buying new tires for the bike, and he can't get them home piggy back. :yahoo:

When does the spending on the Harley ever stop? He is always needing or wanting something new for it. It looks nice just as it is. Oh well, I guess if it makes him happy! :buddies:

If your married to someone who owns a Harley....let me tell you that the spending of money on our rides will NEVER end, deal with it.