Help Fight Terrorism

firefighter6

President Bush has asked all Americans to unite together in a
common cause to root out terrorists hiding in our midst.

The Taliban cannot stand nudity and consider it a sin to see a
naked woman who is not one's wife.

Therefore, on Thursday, July 4, our FOURTH OF JULY, at 2 PM EST,
all American women who live in residential communities are asked to appear in public completely naked for one hour to help weed out terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All men should position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to prove that Americans believe it's OK to see other women nude. Also, since Taliban disapprove of alcohol, men should display a cold six-pack beside them as further proof of anti-Taliban sentiment.

Send names and addresses of non-participants in this public display of female nudity and male beer drinking to CIA Headquarters, Langley, Virginia.

The United States of America appreciates your efforts to root out
terrorists and applauds your efforts.

FIREMAN

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Hey Fireman, I'll show you mine if you show me yours:crazy:

We'll I was hoping to catch you in your neighborhood.
I would only be there for moral support of course! Cheer you on!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by FIREMAN

We'll I was hoping to catch you in your neighborhood.
I would only be there for moral support of course! Cheer you on!

Moral support my a$$. If I'm showing what I got I'm trying to see what you got!:cool:

FIREMAN

Moral support my a$$. If I'm showing what I got I'm trying to see what you got!:cool:

I had my picture up in one of the forums Friday. You'll have to use your x-ray glass to get the picture you want. Unless I get a chance to bump into you in Wal-mart.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

I had my picture up in one of the forums Friday. You'll have to use your x-ray glass to get the picture you want. Unless I get a chance to bump into you in Wal-mart.

I know I saw the pic. You're a cutie! :kiss: I left my x-rays at home, can we go to walmart?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

What took you so long to ask, I was ready last week.:lmao:

I told you I was there yesterday. Standing in the fishing dept. in the buff so I'd be easy to spot. You were a no show.:bawl:

FIREMAN

I told you I was there yesterday. Standing in the fishing dept. in the buff so I'd be easy to spot. You were a no show.:bawl:

Not Fair! :bawl: I'm sure my competation as gone up now! Every fisherman with a pole will be on these forums now. Did you get any bites? :D

G

giggles04

O you know I have fun everywhere I go. Ask your hubby about road rage and the P.A. system

Ask my hubby??? Last time I checked I'm not married yet!!!!

Yeah, he told me about ya'lls road rage with some lady ... too funny. The P.A. system? not sure about that one.... Rodger? Heard about the U-ey in the emergency lane!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

Not Fair! :bawl: I'm sure my competation as gone up now! Every fisherman with a pole will be on these forums now. Did you get any bites? :D

:roflmao: I saw more fishermen and poles then I knew what to do with!