For the ladies....

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I know we kinda got off on this subject somewhere else, but here it goes again:

Does size really matter? :really:

Sxy, Shame on you for not answering first!:nono: Anyway, yes size does matter. It doesn't have to be huge but at least something I can work with. :shocked:

SxyPrincess

I know, I know...I should have posted first. :notworthy:

Anyhow....of course bigger is better! If they don't know how to use it--forget it! :D

G

giggles04

Re: Re: For the ladies....

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Sxy, Shame on you for not answering first!:nono: Anyway, yes size does matter. It doesn't have to be huge but at least something I can work with. :shocked:

In a way I agree, I say that the size really doesn't matter, as long as they know how to use it... and that makes me happy. :D

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Re: For the ladies....

Originally posted by FIREMAN

There goes my 2 inch thriller killer

:roflmao: Well 5'4", 100#s doesn't carry much of an a$$ so you wouldn't like me anyway, lol.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Re: For the ladies....

Originally posted by giggles04

In a way I agree, I say that the size really doesn't matter, as long as they know how to use it... and that makes me happy. :D

Uh oh you read me all wrong there. Size does matter, it just doesn't have to be huge!:eek:

G

giggles04

Re: Re: Re: Re: For the ladies....

Uh oh you read me all wrong there. Size does matter, it just doesn't have to be huge!:eek:

Thats what I meant, I think. I've got issues today... don't mind me. I'll shut up now

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For the ladies....

Originally posted by giggles04

Thats what I meant, I think. I've got issues today... don't mind me. I'll shut up now

I understand. I'm having one of those days myself. Anyone know where I can hide my ex husbands body?

G

giggles04

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For the ladies....

I understand. I'm having one of those days myself. Anyone know where I can hide my ex husbands body?

In a whole down from where I'm going to crawl into and hide

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For the ladies....

You've changed your mind? I thought we were going to cut him into little pieces, put it on a string and go crabbing? :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For the ladies....

You've changed your mind? I thought we were going to cut him into little pieces, put it on a string and go crabbing? :lol:

Even they probably wouldn't like him:barf:

FIREMAN

You gals need to cheer up. I will not have this from you two.

SMILE
Makes people wonder what you've been up too.

G

giggles04

Originally posted by FIREMAN
You gals need to cheer up. I will not have this from you two.

SMILE
Makes people wonder what you've been up too.

I'm not in the mood to cheer up today Fireman

Hell yea size does matter.
Just like a man says, "Tighter the better!"
A woman, "Bigger the better!" (Don't forget about thick tooo!! :D
But if I could just get my minute man to last longer. I am up for suggestions!!!
:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

G

giggles04

Originally posted by Guest

But if I could just get my minute man to last longer. I am up for suggestions!!!

Wish I could help ya girly... I have no idea!

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Guest
Hell yea size does matter.
Just like a man says, "Tighter the better!"
A woman, "Bigger the better!" (Don't forget about thick tooo!! :D

Getting your man to last longer works better if the girl is on top. She can move faster/slower at her speed and the way she likes. If you are able to tell when your man is getting ready to climax, switch it up...he'll have to start over. :D How's that for being in control? :lol:

:spank:

Getting your man to last longer works better if the girl is on top. She can move faster/slower at her speed and the way she likes. If you are able to tell when your man is getting ready to climax, switch it up...he'll have to start over. :D How's that for being in control? :lol:

:spank:

Been there done that. But that doesn't work either. That just makes him erupt more faster. There is one thing that does work. I read that pinching the tip will make it sink back down. But I get so Pi$$ed off everytime that I have to do that.