Total Lunar Eclipse 2-20-08

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
TLE2008Feb21-EST.GIF

Anyone planning on shooting it or have some ideas on where might be fun to shoot it?

I

Inkpen

From my yard, on my tripods, running 2 camers....
Hoping the weather will be as nice as tonight!!!

Last eclipse until 2010.

T

TwilightImaging

Total and complete cloud cover for the next 48hrs... I hope you guys have better luck!!

MrX

High Octane
I was planning on shooting it from my back yard..... it was beautiful last night. Not so sure the weather is going to be cooperative though, its currently cloudy and snowing.

Tomcat

Anytime
Went outside last night about 10:45 and the sky was clear. Got the camera and snapped some pics, but nothing worth posting. I was trying to figure out the manual settings on the new camera, guess I'll have to read the book some more. Also couldn't find my good tripod.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Went outside last night about 10:45 and the sky was clear. Got the camera and snapped some pics, but nothing worth posting. I was trying to figure out the manual settings on the new camera, guess I'll have to read the book some more. Also couldn't find my good tripod.

Shooting the moon is more like shooting during daylight than long exposure night photography. But, here's a GREAT calculator from Shay Stephens to help you figure out your manual settings.
The Shaytech Moon Exposure Calculator

Danzig

What did you get?