Lunar Eclipse tonight

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
Isn't the Navy suppose to blast that school bus size satellite outta the sky during the eclipse?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Since my oldest has been studying the sun, moon, and stars in her class, I am going to let her stay up for a bit to watch this happen tonight.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Oh Karma fairy.....if you are so concerned as to who sent the one I supposedly signed, ask boardmommy to look it up because I didn't send it. Have a wonderful day :kiss:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Where I am, looks like the clouds are starting to break up and you can start to see the lunar eclipse. :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Just starting to partially block now, and damn if the clouds don't keep getting in the way! I'll be looking, seems promising for a view. :yay:
I'm glad somebody will be able to see it. It's still completely cloudy where I am with a light drizzle coming down. :frown:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Best one that I have ever seen. Luckily the sky is clear up here. A little more than half way right now.

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
Cloudy here (Eastern Shore) I hope you're taking pictures. :howdy:

Over in Charlotte Hall you can see it plain as day! I would guess its 90% covered right now!

I had to wake my 7 year old so she could see it. It made her night!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Cloudy here (Eastern Shore) I hope you're taking pictures. :howdy:
No pictures, left the camera behind when I split. Any of the Chicago station sites should have excellent video and stills.

:howdy: My Dear Eskimo... nothing but clouds here...:ohwell: The temps are dropping too... we are gonna be in the 20s the next couple nights. :frown:
Heat wave, you're so lucky. The temp here is currently 3 above zero. Calling for more snow tomorrow and some sub-zero temps, toss in windchill and it is almost cold, comparatively speaking. :biggrin: