Bookstore

SxyPrincess

I visited a no-name bookstore in the park over the weekend and boy was I surprised. I believe it was on Great Mills Rd., next to the Donut Connection.

Has anyone else been in there and seen the display of adult toys? I bought a few things, but nothing too wild. :D Does anyone have experience with body paints? Are you willing to share your experience(s)???? Do you like them? Are they messy? How bad is the cleanup? Will they stain clothes/sheets?

SxyPrincess

My favorite adult toy shop was while I was vacationing in Florida about 2 years ago. It was somewhere in Orlando I believe. Anyhow...it was a huge warehouse and I felt like a kid in a candy store. :lol:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I visited a no-name bookstore in the park over the weekend and boy was I surprised. I believe it was on Great Mills Rd., next to the Donut Connection.

Has anyone else been in there and seen the display of adult toys? I bought a few things, but nothing too wild. :D Does anyone have experience with body paints? Are you willing to share your experience(s)???? Do you like them? Are they messy? How bad is the cleanup? Will they stain clothes/sheets?

oh yea! I know which bookstore that is. LOL I was like :eek: when I walked around the cornner, I had no idea. LOL

and omm...body paints are fun!!! lol!!

especially the chocolate body paint at the sugar shack, which is down the road from there. And the cleanup is not to terribly bad!

The paints I had were water soluble and all, so it did not make a stink with the sheets

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: Re: Bookstore

Originally posted by cariblue

...I prefer chocolate whipped cream.

you know, I dont like those..they taste funny....

but I assume I can make my own...hersheys and coolwhip....mmmmm

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
body paint

I'd say order body paint rather then getting it at the "book store". They do not have quality paint. But depends what your thinking of...they have nice easy cleanup type paint. But they do not PAINT the body well at all. It's not like you can actually make the body a canvas with the pain they have. I suppose you can. But the amount that comes in those store bought crap is a joke. There is also always an art store...I imagine you can get good paint there...that is not harmful and all. But the body paint from the book store doesn't make a mess. And most are edible and can be even tasty.

G

giggles04

Originally posted by SxyPrincess

I have not been to the bookstore.... but everyone keeps on telling me that I really need to go in there... because it is certainly an experience...

Body paints? I don't know whether I'd try that or not... haven't yet. Hmm....

G

giggles04

Re: Re: Re: Bookstore

I wouldn't recommend it for you giggles...just doesn't seem to suit your personality. I think you would find it offensive.

What would you recommend for me that suits my personality then? Just curious?

G

giggles04

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bookstore

something considerably less risque. the mall?

My boyfriend wants to drag me into that bookstore for some reason. I've always known its there... but have had no desire to go. I just don't know....

FIREMAN

Re: Re: Bookstore

Originally posted by giggles04

I have not been to the bookstore.... but everyone keeps on telling me that I really need to go in there... because it is certainly an experience...

You've lived here for how long and haven't made it to the Dirty Book Store!!!!! I'm disappointed. Man that was like my first stop when I turned 18.

G

giggles04

Re: Re: Re: Bookstore

Originally posted by FIREMAN

You've lived here for how long and haven't made it to the Dirty Book Store!!!!! I'm disappointed. Man that was like my first stop when I turned 18.

Oh hush it up Fireman!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't help it that I don't get out of Ridge much!!!!!!!!! Guess my Valley boy is brodening my horizons!:p

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by jetmonkey
About two weeks ago I was in my car near the intersection of Donut Connection and I see a dud come out of 'Books'. He walked all the way across the street and halfway across the Millison Plaza parking lot to get to his car with his purchases. I looked in front of 'Books' and there were about twenty empty spaces in that row. I wonder why he parked so far away!

Maybe he's married to a prude woman and decided to go toy shopping for his freak girlfriend. :spank:

FIREMAN

Originally posted by jetmonkey
About two weeks ago I was in my car near the intersection of Donut Connection and I see a dud come out of 'Books'. He walked all the way across the street and halfway across the Millison Plaza parking lot to get to his car with his purchases. I looked in front of 'Books' and there were about twenty empty spaces in that row. I wonder why he parked so far away!

Thats normal. Kind of Like Rose's Place. Never see a car in front of there, but look across the street, or behind the place and the parking lot is full. HUMMM, wonder where everyone is at?

SxyPrincess

Me and the yellow Mustang pulled up to the store and walked right in. I looked around for bout 20 minutes before deciding what to purchase, paid for my goodies, went outside, smoked a jack :bandit: and then left.

Many cars saw me there--I was not embarassed one bit! :D

BTW...I thought the discreet brown bag was funny! :lol:

FIREMAN

Are you sure? Cuz I've NEVER seen a car parked out back...and the few times I've been in there, their were only one or two customers....wonder why. :rolleyes:

Okay this guy is slick. I was at Exxon pumping gas, and you know how people use to put there car for sale in that parking lot across the street. Well he gets out of the car slaps a FOR SALE sign on and walks right across the street to Rosie's. Next morning driving to work and the car was gone. That's going into deep cover.