Seagull out enjoying Mondays weather

crf291

IMG_8266.JPG

T

TwilightImaging

Crf...good stuff there...comp is great, colors, etc.
Welcome!

T

TwilightImaging

I saw that...ugh :) Although I think I had less injuries on red than any other :)

crf291

Thanks for all the compliments!!

Twilight, i rode green for a long time and figured i would try red for a while. And YES, they will all hurt you.

Here is one for JBR13
IMG_7894.JPG

T

TwilightImaging

Twilight, i rode green for a long time and figured i would try red for a while. And YES, they will all hurt you.

sweet turtle capture! Yea...they hurt until you have to say enough:whistle::killingme Or your kids say ENOUGH! :whistle:
arms_xss.JPG

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com

Here is one for JBR13
IMG_7894.JPG

That's right 291, That is my favorite shot of yours, but the Gull is really getting up there too!!

crf291

sweet turtle capture! Yea...they hurt until you have to say enough:whistle::killingme Or your kids say ENOUGH! :whistle:
arms_xss.JPG

That's a funny picture with you crawling to the "fallen riders foundation" truck. Are you part of that?

Ouch, i only did 1/2 as much as you (one arm). I had a compound of the ulna and fractured the wrist. It was a pain taking care of myself then.....your relying on other people when you have both broke up.

T

TwilightImaging

haha, yea..started that years ago "before" i got hurt...3 weeks prior I was cleared to ride after breaking the radius in my right arm...finally it hit me..."Mike...you suk!"

Now it's just 110's and 70's into the pit...the girls still ride, not I. The left wrist is fused solid...no bendy at all. Ahhh to age!