Offical List For SoMD PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT!

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
STOP GIVING HINTS AND POSTING PHOTOS UNTILL IT'S OVER

Ok everyone, Here it is like it or not. You can start at Midnight and end Sunday night at midnight. Don't forget to try to stop by hole in the wall for a drink and to share photos Sunday evening around 7 or 8pm, if your done. Get your galleries ready and we will make a thread Sunday that everyone can put a link to their gallery in.

Have a good time!

RULES AGAIN
You will need to go out and take photos of as many items listed as possible in a 48 hour period. The contest will start Fri. 22nd at midnight and will run until Sun. 24th at midnight. We will post the scavenger hunt list Friday night about midnight.

All pictures must be taken in St Mary’s County, and within the date and time specified. No altered photos…ie. false photoshopped photos.
All photos should be uploaded into your own site gallery. If you don’t have a hosting site, you can find free photo hosting in many places like Yahoo, Google, Photobucket, York Photo, myspace, plus many others. Sunday night you should upload your photos into a gallery and list a link to your gallery in the scavenger hunt thread that we will start. This will give everyone a chance to view your gallery and a chance for us to judge the galleries. There will be two winners, one winner with the most points (points given for correct photos and bonus points per some photos) and a second winner that will be judged on photography skills and overall look of their entier gallery. THis contest will be judged by myself and Danzig. We are not professionals, but someone has to be the judge. We will do galleries also, but will NOT be entered to compete in this contest.
All Photographs will remain photographers sole property and will not be used for any commercial purposes!

We hope that the winner will come up with a list of items for the next contest and judge it. The winner of the contest will not be eligible to compete in the next contest.

You may enter as a two person team as well, you should travel and shoot together. You can enter the best photo or both for each item.

This is created to be fun, cheating or bending the rules just takes the fun out of the entire thing. Anyone caught cheating will be made fun of to no end and outted to the forums as a cheat, plus then kicked in the nuts! Now have fun!!!

Attachments

• Scavenger_Photo_Hunt.doc
    6.5 KB · Views: 240

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
How many managed to capture a forumite "in the act of"? I managed to get a 2 for 1 and a bonus forumite. "Leave my farm equipment alone!":lmao:

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Benjamin Franklin’s Printing Press in locked up tight. You won't be able to get into the building until mARCH 11TH. Sorry about that!!!

Danzig

How many managed to capture a forumite "in the act of"? I managed to get a 2 for 1 and a bonus forumite. "Leave my farm equipment alone!":lmao:
A few of us "met up" at Point Lookout and............
257919919_TKCdT-X2.jpg

belvak

Happy Camper
Man, I'm sorry I had to bow out! I just had too much to do today and tomorow. Darn!! Sounds like it would have been really fun. I even knew just where I would have gone to get lots of shots. :ohwell: There's always next time!!!

Oh, and if my little camera had encountered all those big guys at Pt. Lookout, it probably would have put it's wrist strap between its legs and run away!! :lmao:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Benjamin Franklin’s Printing Press in locked up tight. You won't be able to get into the building until mARCH 11TH. Sorry about that!!!
And it's not his printing press:neener: But I still got a picture:whistle: I think Nupe got the best picture for most forumites busted trying to find a shot! :lol:

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
And it's not his printing press:neener: But I still got a picture:whistle: I think Nupe got the best picture for most forumites busted trying to find a shot! :lol:

THere is a Replica of his printing press in St Mary's City.