Memories this weekend

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Saw Silvertung awhile back at Badfish and they were pretty good.

But I think I will stick around here so it is easier and cheaper to take a cab home.

MrX

High Octane
HELL YEAH!!
Silvertung is Heavy!! I love that and its hard to find!!! Cant wait!!!!!

MrX we agree on something how about that!! :)

:lol: yes, we do.

yep, silvertung has gotten much heavier over the years. heavy is not that hard to find, if ya look in the right places ;)

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I mean heavy cover bands

Why always go see cover bands when you can see heavy ORIGINAL bands, espcially ones that have been featured in Spin magazine, toured on Warped Tour, has a song on a movie soundtrack, ect. :shrug:

kelb

art imitating life
Why always go see cover bands when you can see heavy ORIGINAL bands, espcially ones that have been featured in Spin magazine, toured on Warped Tour, has a song on a movie soundtrack, ect. :shrug:

I like both! but I like knowing the words to songs ;)

MrX

High Octane
I mean heavy cover bands

Silvertung has gotten away from doing a lot of covers.

:yay: I agree.... i like cover bands, but there are so many kick ass original acts out there to see and discover I just dont get out to see a lot of the cover bands. :duel:

Also jwwb, Crazy Anglos' "Fade" is on Project Gotham Racing 3 (on XBOX 360) :yay:

kelb

art imitating life

:yay: I agree.... i like cover bands, but there are so many kick ass original acts out there to see and discover I just dont get out to see a lot of the cover bands. :duel:

Also jwwb, Crazy Anglos' "Fade" is on Project Gotham Racing 3 (on XBOX 360) :yay:

Yeah I bought Silvertungs cd.. IT RAWKS!!! they play about 10 originals when the play @ Memories but Memories is a cover band bar so they have to do mostly that. I cant wait until April to go see Echos of us @ Fuzion!!!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses

Sweet!! Didn't know that :yay: