:Drum roll: SCAVENGER HUNT WINNERS ARE

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Points winner: Phyxius and Loper A $50 Willows gift certificate Phyxius and Lopers Gallery

Best over all gallery: Mr. X a 1-year Premium forum membership Mr. X Gallery

Phyxius and Loper's gallery covered all list items, and they scored the most points. The extra 60 pictures did not put them above anyone else. Each item on the list should have had one picture unless otherwise stated, but I never put that in the rules.

For best gallery, Mr.X took some great photographs, shooting from angles that noone else thought about. Danzig and I decided before the contest started, this winner probably would not have a full gallery. They would have to take more time and thought and slow down. We figured it would be a gallery of around 15 to 25 good photos.

Congrats to all the winners!
Everyone else came in second, so congrats to all!

So we hope to see you winner do a contest either together or seperate, and look forward to doing this again.

J

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Phyxius and Loper, please PM me a mailing address and I'll get your Willows certificate in the mail to you.

MrX, I'll set up your Premo right now.

Congrats!

Nanny Pam

:yahoo: Congrats to the winners!!

All of you did a fantastic job. I enjoyed your pictures and look forward to seeing more!

MrX

High Octane
:yahoo: !!

Congrats to Phyxius and Loper...and really to everyone who participated. Some great pics, and a fun experience!

Thanks jbr and Danzig :yay:

Phyxius and Loper, please PM me a mailing address and I'll get your Willows certificate in the mail to you.

MrX, I'll set up your Premo right now.

Congrats!

Thanks Vrai, I guess this will just extend my current premo membership?

Nupe2

Congrats to the winners! :yay: This was a lot of fun. My family wants to do something like this prior to the next family get together. Should be fun!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Loved the contest and can hardly wait for the next one. :clap: Great job to all and congratulations to the winners! :cheers: