Moe's Southwest Grill.....who's been there?

tc_girl

I have been wanting to try it out but what is it like? Is it a sit down place like Monterey or fast food like Taco Bell? Is it good?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have and it's very good. There are places to sit but you order at the counter. Kind of like Chipotle, only the food is better.

mattvivslivesou

www.meerkatsound.com
I liked Moe's better than Chipotle... Moe's has a bigger selection of choices.

I would say that Moe's is like the Mexican verision of Subway.

Food is better than TacoBell... but it also isn't Monterey's... Also Moe's sells beer.

R

RadioPatrol

I have been wanting to try it out but what is it like? Is it a sit down place like Monterey or fast food like Taco Bell? Is it good?

I have had the food it was tasty, I know a couple that work there ........

Def bigger tacos than taco bell ........

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chipotle is literally within walking distance of my house, but I haven't been there one single time. I do, however, cross the bridge to go to Moe's.

We had a Chipotle up in Frederick and it was blech.

Pushrod

Patriot
Moes definetly blows away Chipotle. Food is pretty good, much better than taco he!!. They have a nice sit down area with flatscreen tv's showing the national news stations. Their hot sauce is da bomb!

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
I agree with the majority :yay: Moe's is definitely better than Chipotle. Maybe its because I'm not a chipotle seasoning fan...:shrug:

molly_21

It is way better than Chipotle's. They offer black beans and pinto beans (the pinto beans at Chipotle's has ham in it, so if you are a true vegetarian, Moe's is a better place if you like pinto beans over black beans).
Like another poster said, it is like the subway of taco, burrito places. Offer more stuff in their tacos and burrito's than Chipotle's. Also, they are cheaper as chips actually come with their stuff, unlike Chipotles. More families than Chipotle's (which when I went was alot of teens, college kids who seem to have given it a more party feel to it).

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Moes is really good! Better then Taco Bell. My brother swears Chipolte is much, much better, but by reading here it sounds like he is the only one that thinks that way :lol: I have yet to try Chipolte

MMDad

Lem Putt
Moes is really good! Better then Taco Bell. My brother swears Chipolte is much, much better, but by reading here it sounds like he is the only one that thinks that way :lol: I have yet to try Chipolte

I like Chipotle better because I like the barbacoa and the carnitas. It's a different experience, and I can understand why some people don't go for it.

But I also give Moe's a :yay: I like the Homewrecker, add fresh cilantro and chopped jalapeno's. Then I get the salsa verde and add some of the hot sauce. Good chit.

The salad at Moe's was weak, especially for the price. I wouldn't do that again.