Frontlines: Fuel of War

warneckutz

:howdy: I have not played online yet, my ####tin cable was out last night....

I would say that extra games we were able to play last night helped us, but that's not the case, we're still as bad as prior to playing the game.

:lmao:

We've also discovered we're better off staying on the ground where we can't crash.

smoothmarine187

I would say that extra games we were able to play last night helped us, but that's not the case, we're still as bad as prior to playing the game.

:lmao:

We've also discovered we're better off staying on the ground where we can't crash.

:cussing: Stupid jet, my life expectancy is about 5 seconds in that thing

basher

LEET
i downloaded the demo, it didn't seem fun at all. The controls were sloppy and the animation seemed sluggish. It looked like I was pawing at something instead of throwing a grenade. I guess I'm just too into CoD4 right now. The fun thing I liked about the game though was controlling those drones and blowing things up with them.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
The attack helo is a hell of a lot easier to fly, haven't managed to survive getting off the ground with the jet yet! :lmao:

warneckutz

The attack helo is a hell of a lot easier to fly, haven't managed to survive getting off the ground with the jet yet! :lmao:

The attack and the transport fly the same way, but the transport is slower and well... it's slower...

Yeah, I can last in the jet for a little bit but I always hit a tower, I never crash in the ground.

Kerad

I was going to skip it...thinking I have enough FPS combat games. COD 4 does the trick for me.

Unless there's something uniquely great about it. :shrug: