I think I hurt her feelings.....

LastBoyscout

Only the shadow knows
So like Sunday I spent the day shopping with one of my female friends at the mall she was helping me pick out some new clothes and it was a pretty good day. Later that night I went to the movies and I got a strange phone call from one of my EX's... At first I really thought she must have dialed the wrong number but it was kinda funny how that wasn't the case at all... I know this cuz she began flirting with me and asking me to come over at 10pm on a Sunday night until I got kinda short with her and asked "what's up?" What came next was so unexpected it was like "unreal"... She came right out asked me to marry her...:yikes:
I couldn't help but die laughing :roflmao: at her... but then I realized that she wasn't joking. :eek:
She wanted to get married because she was going into the army and didn't want to give up custody of her daughter... and for some odd reason I'm the only guy she claims to trust.. :bs:
So after I stopped laughing I said NO, or more like "Funk That!" I attempted to explain that I'd just gotten out of a bad marriage and that it would a "Cold day in Hell" before I got married again to someone I wasn't in love with. It started getting a little pathetic when she offered to pay me to do it...
:rolleyes:
Now this girl isn't unattractive or anything but she has issue (this was one of them) But I was like "it's not happening." and she really started crying.. She then said "You don't love me at all then?" Oooooooo(I can't stand when a femail cries)... I didn't know how to answer that so I hit her with the cold truth... "let me think about that for a second..... NOPE." "I mean your cool people and all but your my EX for a reason." I knew I might have been a little too cold and overly sarcastic with that remark so I had to rush her off the phone. I told her I'd call her back later after I got out of the movie...
I don't plan on it though... Am I wrong?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:yikes:

RUN, FORREST, RUN!!!

Seriously - you were right to cut her off that way. She was trying to use you and tried blackmail (tears and "don't you love me") when it wasn't working. Don't call her back.

mainman

Set Trippin
Absolutly NOT... You did the right thing. :yay: That would be insane.. She will call one day and either thank you or apologize to you (or both).. Thats just as$inine..

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by mainman
Absolutly NOT... You did the right thing. :yay: That would be insane.. She will call one day and either thank you or apologize to you (or both).. Thats just as$inine..

:yeahthat: She's just desperate, and desperation can make people do some crazy sh*t!

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Now way are you wrong. She has options, one of them being to joing the Army! It's not your problem. run fast and don't look back.

And I'm assuming it's not your little girl correct?

Vince

Like Jazz said, "Run." Run as fast as you can in the other direction. Don't look back, don't pass GO, don't collect that $200. JUst run.

K

Kain99

LBS you're doing something wrong dude!

It's like you're a freak magnet or something.

You had no choice but to cut that conversation off the way ya did. :wink:

LastBoyscout

Only the shadow knows
Originally posted by BullDawg
Now way are you wrong. She has options, one of them being to joing the Army! It's not your problem. run fast and don't look back.

And I'm assuming it's not your little girl correct?

Nope! Not mine...