Surprise Party Ideas...

jlynnpump

Noob-alicious
Hey everyone! I'm brand new to the forums, and i thought this would be the appropriate place to start this thread... if not.. OH WELL! :)

My fiance is turning 29 in April, and I wanted to have a suprise party for him. But, I'm kinda running flat on places to have it. Our house is out of the question because its definitely not big enough, and there's no where near enough parking. On the other hand, I'm not looking to spend a big chunk of cash on a place to host it either.

Most of the people coming would be coming from the tri-county area, and I'd like something fun/convenient/inexpensive. It doesn't need to be catered, but i'd definitely like the whole surprise aspect of it to be HUGE.

Any idea? Anyone? All feedback will be considered! Thanks a bunch!

jlynnpump

Noob-alicious
How about a local Restaurant? That would be free!

I was thinking that, but with 30-some people which restaurants would allow a group that large?

*small FYI* I've only lived in So. Md. for about 8 months. :) So don't think i'm stupid just call me ignorant. lol :wink:

K

Kain99

Slasa in Leonardtown can handle that amount. Just call ahead. Almost all the Seafood places can handle it! Good Luck!

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Nicolletti's has a couple big rooms in the back that are free. Although, I think they might have a time limit on how long you can use them (they didn't in the past).

C-Murda

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to the forums, and i thought this would be the appropriate place to start this thread... if not.. OH WELL! :)

My fiance is turning 29 in April, and I wanted to have a suprise party for him. But, I'm kinda running flat on places to have it. Our house is out of the question because its definitely not big enough, and there's no where near enough parking. On the other hand, I'm not looking to spend a big chunk of cash on a place to host it either.

Most of the people coming would be coming from the tri-county area, and I'd like something fun/convenient/inexpensive. It doesn't need to be catered, but i'd definitely like the whole surprise aspect of it to be HUGE.

Any idea? Anyone? All feedback will be considered! Thanks a bunch!

Your fiance is FDdog :faint:

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
Bear Creek Rocks. They have a good amount of space in there. Just hope nobody gets creeped out by all the stuffed animals. And they are not the cuddly type.

J

jaybeeztoo

Lenny's has a party room upstairs. You could check them out.

J

jaybeeztoo

And I also think a restaraunt is the best place to really surprise your fiance. You don't have to worry about the cars. If you go to Lenny's...you could plan it like you two were just going out to dinner and have the hostess walk you up stairs and WAA LAA, the guests yell SURPRISE.

Why for his 29th birthday though? Why not wait until his 30th?