wedding photos

laineysmomma

any local photographers doing weddings or have done a wedding at greenwell state park? Im looking for someone who knows that area, and knows good photo opps for my wedding!

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
she's a really good friend of mine
she went from not even owning a camera, to winning competitions in a period of less than 6 months.

WOW. That is some real talent. Is she a full time photog now? One of the things that is so cool is that everyone in her pics look like they are having a great time.

E

(((echo)))

WOW. That is some real talent. Is she a full time photog now? One of the things that is so cool is that everyone in her pics look like they are having a great time.

yeah.
she has a cool way of photographing ppl, she'll walk up to you and say "hi..can i take your picture" if you say yes, sh'll give you a buisness card and take your pic....then she'll spend the rest of the day "scoping" out a spot to do your photoshoot that you don't even know about yet.
when you call her saying "i was thinking about having you take some pics" she already has the perfect backdrops in mind