Paradocks East Coast Grills

N

nitwhit3286

Has anyone ever been here? I went to this place for my birthday, and I wasn't impressed with the food. But the atmosphere was excellent and so was the waitstaff. I got a cuban sanwich which I only ate 1/4th of. It wasn't really good. Then again maybe I ordered the wrong thing. However last night... I went down to general booth blvd. towards sandbrige and went to Lucky Oyster...and it reminded me of somd! Aww.. I kinda miss it! haha

slotted

Has anyone ever been here? I went to this place for my birthday, and I wasn't impressed with the food. But the atmosphere was excellent and so was the waitstaff. I got a cuban sanwich which I only ate 1/4th of. It wasn't really good. Then again maybe I ordered the wrong thing. However last night... I went down to general booth blvd. towards sandbrige and went to Lucky Oyster...and it reminded me of somd! Aww.. I kinda miss it! haha

Ha, I went to the Lucky Oyster on Friday night, and I'm rolling to Paradocks over by Greenbriar Thursday after work for a co-workers birthday bash. :buddies: