Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Gwydion

Who has it?

GO GO.

Great game, didn't have too much time to mess around with it though. Played a bit of the online portion, met up with some friends and did the 32 person brawl.

Great times.

M

Mousebaby

BJ's had it a few days ago. Had a whole huge display of them. :shrug:

basher

LEET
got it for my son, I don't see what the big deal is. It looks like a bunch of button mashing to me, does it use the motion sensor at all? I haven't tried it yet, just watched my son play it for a few minutes.

Xaquin44

got it for my son, I don't see what the big deal is. It looks like a bunch of button mashing to me, does it use the motion sensor at all? I haven't tried it yet, just watched my son play it for a few minutes.

Melee and Brawl are probably the two best fighting games ever made. Especially in terms of unique abilities.

Also, all games are button mashers hehe .... there aren't any other ways to input (wiimote aside)

Also, it does use the motion sensor, but using the wiimote is a poor poor poor substitute for a good gamecube controller.

cvramen

Computer Artist
Jigglypuff's Rest is so much harder to pull off compared to Melee.
I really like Fox because if you press down when doing a final smash, he does a barrel roll! Also, his B attack is as spammable as ever.
I really like being able to transform with Pokémon Trainer.

I haven't bought any Wii games, but this will be the first, once the price goes down enough.

basher

LEET
I played with my son and 2 of his cousins. I get so pissed because I always fall off the ledge, how do you stay on it, I try to keep jumping but it's not good enough. Stupid game, I almost threw he Wiimote at my bro's new HDTV. How can I lose to a bunch of kids.....

Xaquin44

Jigglypuff's Rest is so much harder to pull off compared to Melee.
I really like Fox because if you press down when doing a final smash, he does a barrel roll! Also, his B attack is as spammable as ever.
I really like being able to transform with Pokémon Trainer.

I haven't bought any Wii games, but this will be the first, once the price goes down enough.

heh, you will have a wait. Unless you buy used, melee is still $50.00. Brawl will stay at $50.00 new for a good few years yet.