Chick from He!!

cosmo00

We just got a new batch of baby chicks and one of them is straight from hell. no matter what we do he wont stop plucking at everyone elses eyes and only eyes. Its not just little chicken pecks he holds on and doesnt let go! He is now in isolation but what are we to do for the long haul?? Any one have any ideas to help??

We just got a new batch of baby chicks and one of them is straight from hell. no matter what we do he wont stop plucking at everyone elses eyes and only eyes. Its not just little chicken pecks he holds on and doesnt let go! He is now in isolation but what are we to do for the long haul?? Any one have any ideas to help??

Dinner?

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair

e-bay, there has got to be someone out there that wants a live chick for Easter

cosmo00

Yup if we put him in with the others he get a hold of the eyes and holds on for dear life, not just a "oh something shiney"peck. The other poor little suckers SCREAM!

T

toppick08

Let the hogs eat them........:coffee:

M

Mousebaby

Yup if we put him in with the others he get a hold of the eyes and holds on for dear life, not just a "oh something shiney"peck. The other poor little suckers SCREAM!

Sounds like my cousins's rooster she has. He is so mean that he was attacking them when they would leave their house. Her husband, who is a police officer (in Knoxville) actually shot the F*&%er in the chest and its still walking around crowing to this day! They now refer to him as the Undead Rooster! :lmao:

cosmo00

If I had hogs that might be an option. This thing is only 5 days old I cant imagine it being full grown and chasing me

Last edited: