Need Good Family Dr.

ShoeQueen77

Can anyone recommend a good family doctor/pediatrician, that's not Dr. Harring in LaPlata?

I need someone who speaks clear English, has a great office staff AND will see me and/or my kids quickly when sick. Sounds like the impossible I know.

Willing to travel for good doctor.

mommato3

Hi there:)

I really like Dr. Aziza Alam for my kids' doctor. She has a very nice staff and will get you in the same day if your kids are sick.
As for myself and my husband, we like Dr. Gonsalves. They are both located on post office road in Waldorf and are in the same little building. Good luck!

ShoeQueen77

Hi there:)

I really like Dr. Aziza Alam for my kids' doctor. She has a very nice staff and will get you in the same day if your kids are sick.
As for myself and my husband, we like Dr. Gonsalves. They are both located on post office road in Waldorf and are in the same little building. Good luck!

Thank you.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I agree that Dr. Alam is the best as far as peditricians go. She was my pediatrician as a child and was my kids as well when we lived in Charles County. For adults, Dr. Leon.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
For a family doctor, we have Dr. Smith. He is part of Maryland Health Care in Old Line Center. A really good doctor.

mommato3

I agree that Dr. Alam is the best as far as peditricians go. She was my pediatrician as a child and was my kids as well when we lived in Charles County. For adults, Dr. Leon.

I just started seeing Dr. Leon for other stuff and he is super nice,
I like him alot!!

TexasSunflower

Support Our Troops!
Calvert Family Practice in Prince Frederick. Dr Brooks! Best family doctors office in this area IMO. Gets you in right away! Even as a new patient!