Die cast collectible cars

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Anyone collect them?

I'm cleaning house for someone and there must be three of four dozen large scale die cast cars, trucks and planes.

Some are Danbury Mint if I remember correctly.

I'm just giving anyone here a heads if they'd be interested in such things. I'm sure we'll have to unload most of it. There's just so much and I don't know what to do with a lot of it.

There's also military and aviation stuff, books and reference card sets from Franklin Mint.

Thanks for reading.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Depends on what type of cars, I collect newer types of vehicles, can you post a list of what you have?

I think he has a lot of classic cars, but we've barely begun the whole project.

60 bags of trash went to the dump in two days. This man never threw out a phone book, box, envelope or bill in his life.. I've seen things dated as far back as 1974:faint:

It will take weeks to make a list. I just want to drop a hint now because we'll plan to yard sale or donate anything of value. He had a lot of cool stuff, but in the mess it's impossible to inventory and I'm trying to recycle what I can in the process.

I'll get back with an update soon.:yay:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Anyone collect them?

I'm cleaning house for someone and there must be three of four dozen large scale die cast cars, trucks and planes.

I'm just giving anyone here a heads if they'd be interested in such things. I'm sure we'll have to unload most of it. There's just so much and I don't know what to do with a lot of it.

There's also military and aviation stuff, books and reference card sets from Franklin Mint.

Thanks for reading.

This kind of stuff can be worth a lot. Get them appraised before you accept any offers, look on Ebay at least.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Anyone collect them?

Thanks for reading.

Do you clean houses of dead people????

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I think he has a lot of classic cars, but we've barely begun the whole project.

60 bags of trash went to the dump in two days. This man never threw out a phone book, box, envelope or bill in his life.. I've seen things dated as far back as 1974:faint:

It will take weeks to make a list. I just want to drop a hint now because we'll plan to yard sale or donate anything of value. He had a lot of cool stuff, but in the mess it's impossible to inventory and I'm trying to recycle what I can in the process.

I'll get back with an update soon.:yay:
Do any of them look like my car?

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Do you clean houses of dead people????

Actually, yes I do.

I know it's got to be hard for families to sift through their loved ones life and do all the menial chores associated with settling their affairs, so it doesn't other me at all. This time though, it's for a friend.

And I've cleaned dirtier homes for people who were still living in them:shrug:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Actually, yes I do.

I know it's got to be hard for families to sift through their loved ones life and do all the menial chores associated with settling their affairs, so it doesn't other me at all. This time though, it's for a friend.

And I've cleaned dirtier homes for people who were still living in them:shrug:

Wow

Is this your everyday job?
Good on you for doing something to help someone else in there time of need that they may not be able to do themselves!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Just posting so it will show up in my userCP when you update this.

:yay:

This kind of stuff can be worth a lot. Get them appraised before you accept any offers, look on Ebay at least.

I'd rather keep it local. I don't want to get in to ebay or any of that junk. As for it's worth, I'm pretty good at figuring that out on my own so paying an appraiser will be an added expense for her. It's more about finding a home for some nice things and maybe getting her a little cash.

Do any of them look like my car?

Which one? You have like you own fleet of vehicles, don't you? :lol:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Texaco Diecast Airplane models

12 of them.Wings of Texaco

Brand new In the boxes:

Douglas DC-3C Gooney Bird

1927 Ford Tri-motored Monoplane

1931 Stearman Biplane

1939 Beechcraft D178 "Staggerwing"

1930 Travelair Model R Mystery Ship

1929 CUrtiss Robin

'29 Lockheed AirExpress

1940 Grumman Goose

Special Edition 1939 Staggerwing BLack Chrome

1932 Northrop Gamma

These things are really nice.I guess they were about 60 or so a piece if someone wants to come up with half of that it would be cool.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
500 Nations hosted by Mel Gibson. I've seen it and it's awesome. This is on VHS and is unopened.

Big Wildlife FIle of all kinds of animals. Mostly complete. Coolfor kids that are in to animals. New in box.

Cool coffee table book on aviation " The City of the Skies"

Time Life Basic Wiring and Electrical repair book

Brand new NOrth American Fishing Club Series books x3

B.A.S.S. Fishing Library Books x2

North American Hunting Club Series Books on Whitetail and Wild Turkey x3

If anyone wants them, hit me up.I hate to see brand new stuff go to waste and if anyone has any use for good books I'm happy to pass them on. Thanks.

I'mnot asking anything for them but if you wanna offer up a few bucks for my friend that would be great. She still has to make her Dad's HOuse payment..

:flowers:More to come.:yay:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
MOre new books

Extraordinary Sex Now

All About Trout

Sackett by Lois L' Amour

Eat More Weigh Less

The Celestine Prophecy and companion book.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
MB collectors series Karmann Gia in cute display box

4 in Franklin Mint Corvette with detachable roof and stand (no papers)

MB Microbrew delivery truck collectorcars 4 in the set with certiicates

MB Dinky collector Corvette in box

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I used to collect the Nascar diecast 1:24 cars. I had around 120 of them. I started goin to the craft shows and flea markets in the area and selling them. Alot of people go to those shows and I think you could get rid of alot of things there. I sold about half of my cars so far. Just a thought.